Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for a good study guide that actually provide results...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a good study guide that actually provide results...

Hello all!

I'm looking into becoming a police officer and was wondering the best way to go about it. As well as the best police study guide which will prepare me for the actual exam. And the funny thing is I have law enforcement all in my family but they will not help me since they do not want me dealing with the same problems they deal with. I respect that but I can't see myself doing anything else but police work its in my veins LOL. So any info would help such as shadowing,internships or whatever

Thank u and God bless..

Also I'm from Philadelphia,PA

Hello, I would suggest going to your local library or if you want to buy the books - barnes n nobles or any other book stores, I have tons of books on how to prepare, what's involved and exam preparation they are widely available. When I was in college I did an internship at a local PD, it was awesome and I highly recommend. I would think having family in the field would help, I mean at least with your questions, since they could offer answers based on their experience etc....so basically they are against you becoming a PO? either way I wouldn't let that deter me. Good luck, this forum is terrific and people are here to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Jolloveslaw2009 View Post
      Hello, I would suggest going to your local library or if you want to buy the books - barnes n nobles or any other book stores, I have tons of books on how to prepare, what's involved and exam preparation they are widely available. When I was in college I did an internship at a local PD, it was awesome and I highly recommend. I would think having family in the field would help, I mean at least with your questions, since they could offer answers based on their experience etc....so basically they are against you becoming a PO? either way I wouldn't let that deter me. Good luck, this forum is terrific and people are here to help.
      Thank you for taking the time to help

Comment

There is one on the Pennsylvania State Police website. It was exactly like the test that they administered. I also found that the Massachusetts State Police used the same exct one, and im sure other agencies do as well. Although it may not apply to all police departments it should give you a general idea of what to expect.

Comment

I have one you can have.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5308 users online. 284 members and 5024 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X