Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navillus72
    replied
    They started contacting people today. They are setting up Med/Drug test and Psych.

Leave a comment:

• J52545
    replied
    Has anyone even received a rejection letter from Temple since their interview atleast? I haven't heard anything since the interview. I just thought they would send letters out to those who would not move forward in the process. If they chose who they wanted already it would have been nice to know that atleast just saying lol.

Leave a comment:

• J52545
    replied
    Thanks for the information Navillus

Leave a comment:

• Navillus72
    replied
    People were called to pick up a packet from TPD HQ.

Leave a comment:

• J52545
    replied
    Navillus what do you mean by handed out? do you mean mailed out packets to those who made the next step?

so those who do not receive packets will not advance?

Leave a comment:

• Navillus72
    replied
    They handed out PDQ packets Tue for those who made it to the next step. They are going to set up Med/Drug test next week.

Leave a comment:

• iahawksfan07
    replied
    I have not heard anything either since the interview.

Leave a comment:

• J52545
    replied
    Lets keep this thread active everyone. Has anyone heard any news since their interviews? I haven't heard anything yet since the interview.

Leave a comment:

• Tommydesigns
    replied
    My buddy who interviewed with them was told he was the only one out of 24 that had a ACT120. Any truth to that?

Leave a comment:

• Navillus72
    replied
    I believe that there is a medical, psych and background left. The order I do not know.

Leave a comment:

• tony1907
    replied
    if you are one of the lucky people the next step should be mmpi then drug test then hello academey =)

Leave a comment:

• tony1907
    replied
    From what I was told if philly puts in another class before the end of the year they will put another 5 in from the list of people that have already made it to the interview. I do not know if you have re interview again all i know is if you passed the physical exam you wont have to retake it again.

Leave a comment:

• J52545
    replied
    does anyone know what the next step will be? if they are having a 2nd interview or not. I guess they are trying to get recruits into the July Philadelphia police academy if there is one.

Leave a comment:

• tony1907
    replied
    enzo I do have connections I hope I don't get hired based on that since I busted my butt prepping for the interview but if I do so be it. I wish everyone luck trying to get hired. And Navillus I don't know what the total salary is but I was told its about 20 bucks a hour plus mandatory ot along wit court time ot

Leave a comment:

• Navillus72
    replied
    Does anyone know what the starting salaries is?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5379 users online. 329 members and 5050 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X