Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I was told if philly puts in another class before the end of the year they will put another 5 in from the list of people that have already made it to the interview. I do not know if you have re interview again all i know is if you passed the physical exam you wont have to retake it again.

Comment

if you are one of the lucky people the next step should be mmpi then drug test then hello academey =)

Comment

I believe that there is a medical, psych and background left. The order I do not know.

Comment

My buddy who interviewed with them was told he was the only one out of 24 that had a ACT120. Any truth to that?
          Delaware County Community College Municipal Police Academy Class 126: July-Dec 2009

Comment

Lets keep this thread active everyone. Has anyone heard any news since their interviews? I haven't heard anything yet since the interview.

Comment

I have not heard anything either since the interview.

Comment

They handed out PDQ packets Tue for those who made it to the next step. They are going to set up Med/Drug test next week.

Comment

Navillus what do you mean by handed out? do you mean mailed out packets to those who made the next step?

so those who do not receive packets will not advance?

Comment

People were called to pick up a packet from TPD HQ.

Comment

Thanks for the information Navillus

Comment

Has anyone even received a rejection letter from Temple since their interview atleast? I haven't heard anything since the interview. I just thought they would send letters out to those who would not move forward in the process. If they chose who they wanted already it would have been nice to know that atleast just saying lol.

Comment

They started contacting people today. They are setting up Med/Drug test and Psych.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2613 users online. 118 members and 2495 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X