• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

negative i was called USArmy56

Comment

I was called also I will see you there j52545 good luck to you

Comment

if you guys dont mind me asking, what are your backgrounds? leo experience?

Comment

Does anyone have any update on this hiring process. I know they did the PT a few weeks back and the reading test last week. Will they put a class into Philly academy in July?

Comment

so has anyone else received a call for interviews on June 14th 2011 and June 15th 2011?

Comment

Originally posted by J52545 View Post
              so has anyone else received a call for interviews on June 14th 2011 and June 15th 2011?
              One of my academy classmates posted on Facebook that he was called by them. I guess that means he got the job right? Lol
              Delaware County Community College Municipal Police Academy Class 126: July-Dec 2009

Comment

negative tommydesigns it is not a definite as of yet just means next step is occuring.

Comment

I was called for 1:30 on wed but i will be there by 12

Comment

I got a call for an interview, myself.

Comment

How did everyone's interview go? I had my interview on Tuesday i think it went pretty well.

Comment

I had mine today and I feal i did pretty well to i hope i am one of the 8 people they are hiring

Comment

Originally posted by tony1907 View Post
                          I had mine today and I feal i did pretty well to i hope i am one of the 8 people they are hiring
                          If you don't have connections I wouldn't get my hopes up. In my academy class 7 of the 8 officers had a direct relationship with someone from Temple.

Comment

Does anyone know what the starting salaries is?

Comment

enzo I do have connections I hope I don't get hired based on that since I busted my butt prepping for the interview but if I do so be it. I wish everyone luck trying to get hired. And Navillus I don't know what the total salary is but I was told its about 20 bucks a hour plus mandatory ot along wit court time ot

Comment

does anyone know what the next step will be? if they are having a 2nd interview or not. I guess they are trying to get recruits into the July Philadelphia police academy if there is one.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5470 users online. 333 members and 5137 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X