300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honorary or special police

I was having a discussion with a friend about cleberities that have Honoary police titles and we were wondering. Does anybody know of any departments, police or sheriff, that issue Honorary or special deputy or officer titles in PA?

Thank you in advance!

Originally posted by sugaray View Post
    I was having a discussion with a friend about cleberities that have Honoary police titles and we were wondering. Does anybody know of any departments, police or sheriff, that issue Honorary or special deputy or officer titles in PA?

Thank you in advance!
    If you want a get out of ticket sticker, join the Pa sheriff's association or PA police chiefs.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

I am deffidnelty not looking for that. many of the members of my family are police(I have a FOP sticker from them) I just wanted to know out of plain curesoty if any departments in PA offered anything like Special/ Honorary officers or deputys.

Comment

Originally posted by sugaray View Post
        I am deffidnelty not looking for that. many of the members of my family are police(I have a FOP sticker from them) I just wanted to know out of plain curesoty if any departments in PA offered anything like Special/ Honorary officers or deputys.
        Not that I know of. I know a few departments have auxilary. Generally "special police" means security guard/property police. with limited authority under PA Act 501.
        I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Yeah.... the current Commissioner of the PPD.

Comment

Funny I was thinking the same thing!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6567 users online. 369 members and 6198 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X