Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jolloveslaw2009
    replied
    Thanks Casey! I guess I'll soon find out!

Leave a comment:

• casey4201
    replied
    Goodluck! I hope you get it

Leave a comment:

• Jolloveslaw2009
    replied
    Got the call today to come in for the 2nd interview and a tour of the prison!

Leave a comment:

• Jolloveslaw2009
    replied
    I did discuss this a little with the admin. the process is a little different, there is no agility test, however of course you must have a physical and I believe a background - then once accepted, you attend their little academy. Hey it's a huge stepping stone - right now I work in Security, which at least is something to have on my resume. I also heard that Bucks pays alot more than Phila.

J

Leave a comment:

• casey4201
    replied
    Yeah that sounds like good stuff corrections is a good area also. Yeah being a female may help you know they want to have both male and female candidates to hire. The corrections process doesn't include a P/T am I correct?

Leave a comment:

• Jolloveslaw2009
    replied
    I took Philly's test u know how that goes - injured my foot and was off by 10sec during Bensalem's test - so I figured why not go for Corrections, I mean I have that degree so want to put it to good use! I'm hoping being a female and all it will help - actually there was only one other female during the written exam.

Leave a comment:

• casey4201
    replied
    That's good man good luck with that. I hope you get the job. But yeah Philly is hiring also, apply here too if you're interested.

Leave a comment:

• Jolloveslaw2009
    replied
    No for Bucks - yes I heard Philly was hiring too.

Leave a comment:

• casey4201
    replied
    Yeah they are hiring in Philly. Test is in December for anyone who is interested. It is a desirable job, if a LE position isn't available this is a good job to get some experience. Who knows you may like it better inhouse.

Leave a comment:

• casey4201
    replied
    Originally posted by Jolloveslaw2009 View Post
    I just got a call for an interview!!!!
    For Philly?

Leave a comment:

• Jolloveslaw2009
    replied
    I just got a call for an interview!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Wentwest
    replied
    They are hiring for Philly prison, corrections officer. Don't know if it is a very desirable job. FYI

Leave a comment:

• intenseaction1
    replied
    try years...i took the test 8 months ago and still havent heard a thing

Leave a comment:

• Jolloveslaw2009
    started a topic Corrections.......

Corrections.......

I searched other threads and really didn't find much info - just wondering if anyone has any idea how long it takes to secure a position as a CO in Bucks, I took the exam and passed now just waiting to hear regarding the interview.

Thanks

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3791 users online. 238 members and 3553 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X