300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Birthday

So I turned 22 today and umm doesn't feel special at all. Feels like a whatever age. At 21 you were old enough to do everything, but young enough to still be... well young. 30 coming at me real fast

You are still a baby!

But happy birthday anyway.
    Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
    Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
    A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Thanks Ruby!

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday from NJ! You couldn't PAY me to be 22 again...lol Don't fear 30, its actually liberating. Its actually ridiculous that we're even saying that. ENJOY TODAY!!! Celebrate the right way and take it a day at a time. Happy Birthday!!
          Conduct every traffic stop extending the olive branch of peace; while having a tactical plan to kill everyone inside the vehicle

Comment

im 23 and i feel the same way lol

Comment

Originally posted by NJSouth View Post
              Happy Birthday from NJ! You couldn't PAY me to be 22 again...lol Don't fear 30, its actually liberating. Its actually ridiculous that we're even saying that. ENJOY TODAY!!! Celebrate the right way and take it a day at a time. Happy Birthday!!

HAHA thanks. I'll see how I feel when I turn 30 and I will let you know how liberating I feel.

Thanks again.

J.C

Comment

Happy Birthday Philly. I don't think that birthdays are anything special after 21 its just dreading getting older and actually being glad you still get carded! LOL

Why not go look for some free stuff on your b-day? I think Friendly's gives you a free ice cream??

Many kisses!

Comment

I wish I could do something on my birthday.... Working 3p-11p, so not much free stuff being given out at 11pm lol.

Thanks for the birthday wish though

Comment

Happy Birthday Philly! I am 20, can't wait til' I turn 21! But don't worry you're not old at all man. I felt old when I turned 20...Lmao.

LOL I don't want to ever be 30 :-( no offense to anyone who is.

God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by ten08
                      You poor thing, I turned 65 last week,
                      Hang in there
                      Happy belated LOL...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4225 users online. 217 members and 4008 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X