Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly OneNOnly
    replied
    Cant leave out the re-modeled plymouth meeting mall.... Chick-fil-a there also

Leave a comment:

• unsworninpa104
    replied
    Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
    Im suprised that mall hasnt closed down with the revamping of Springfield mall. The food choices suck @$$ there. Im still a Neshaminy, Oxford Valley or King Of Ripoffs I mean Prussia guy.
    I love walking into the king of prussia mall and seeing a ton of teens with handbags that cost as much as my truck. If they didn't have a chick fil a I would never go there.

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Originally posted by STLPenn34 View Post
    Grab-it-Run Mall
    Im suprised that mall hasnt closed down with the revamping of Springfield mall. The food choices suck @$$ there. Im still a Neshaminy, Oxford Valley or King Of Ripoffs I mean Prussia guy.

Leave a comment:

• STLPenn34
    replied
    Grab-it-Run Mall

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Originally posted by Lawenforcer72 View Post
    Drove from my home in Columbus, Ohio to Philly on friday and spent about 250 miles worth on the PA turnpike. Just wanted to say i was impressed with the number of police out on the turnpike. Met some really nice officers at one of the rest stops. Also saw many tickets given lol. Probably saw about 100+ while on the turnpike. Though did not see many officers in the burbs of philly around media/delaware county area.

Just wanted to say to the fellow PA officers you guys are doing it right.
    In Media you have several agencies represented. Delco Park and courthouse police, Delco sheriff, Media police. If you were south of media, you were in PSP territory especially around the Granite Run mall and Lima.

Leave a comment:

• Lawenforcer72
    started a topic PA Police

PA Police

Drove from my home in Columbus, Ohio to Philly on friday and spent about 250 miles worth on the PA turnpike. Just wanted to say i was impressed with the number of police out on the turnpike. Met some really nice officers at one of the rest stops. Also saw many tickets given lol. Probably saw about 100+ while on the turnpike. Though did not see many officers in the burbs of philly around media/delaware county area.

Just wanted to say to the fellow PA officers you guys are doing it right.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3014 users online. 237 members and 2777 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X