Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn. Prospective Police Officers

http://pennsylvaniapolice.blogspot.com/

Did you write this blog? If you did then this is for you....if not then you can just read it for practice.

1. You are giving an unfair advantage to everyone who has not gone by telling them the type of questions they will be answering. You signed a paper saying you would not divulge the contents of the interview

2. Someone threw something? For real? Did I read that right? Are you going to pass the psych? Did you imagine someone throwing things? I highly doubt that every happened. Your Psych doctor may start an argument over something stupid to see how you react but I have never heard of this during an interview. You are rated on how you answer the questions. Not calm under pressure. If you read the paper before the interview you would now how it is scored.

Comment

From the looks of it, the blog has been edited.
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
        From the looks of it, the blog has been edited.
        ...and so it has...

Do people not realize that when they post what the questions where for the oral they hurt their own chances as well? The poster didn't know what was going to be asked so he is now giving someone else an advantage to take the Oral and could possibly be ranking himself lower because of that advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyD View Post
          ...and so it has...

Do people not realize that when they post what the questions where for the oral they hurt their own chances as well? The poster didn't know what was going to be asked so he is now giving someone else an advantage to take the Oral and could possibly be ranking himself lower because of that advantage.
          No, some people just don't get it. That's the sad part.......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3214 users online. 156 members and 3058 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X