300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 act 120 testing

I searched google and the forum, but couldn't find anything. Trying to find 2009 testing sites in my area....I live in western pa near butler, beaver, etc. As of now, i'm gonna try to go to i.u.p. and live there, but i would prefer *financially easier* if i could find an academy somewhere closer i could commute rather than live. The question is...is their a mass site that shows all 120 locations?

i dont know the answer to your question, but I heard that I.U.P. is the only place around here that offers it...im in the same boat as you.
    The above posted text is my opinion and thought and in no way represents the thought or opinion of my place of work.

"We are a brotherhood, we stand together, and not alone. You got my back, and I got yours."

RIP Brothers.

Comment

i know butler county community college offers, but i don't know the next class, and it's part time. i would prefer full time, so i might just have to take out loans and go to i.u.p. if i can't find anything else

Comment

Here is a link of the schools that offer it, contact the schools.

MPOETC SCHOOLS
        Dispatch, we have a 9-11, Armed Robbery in progress. Seay's Surplus Store, corner People's Drive and 124th Street.

Comment

There are a couple different options available to you, depending on where you live. Beaver county CC has one, IUP has one, Cal U ( i think ) has one. CMU has a P/T academy which is ran by IUP. I am attending allegheny countys academy starting next week. Goodluck. Feel free to ask any questions
          "The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible."
          Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

There used to be one in New Castle (Neshannock Twp) but I don't know if they're still operating it. It was part-time.

Comment

act 120 cert

I live in Lehigh county and have a question about the act 120 cert. Aside from the academy, are there other places/means to obtain act 120 cert without going to the academy?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4982 users online. 310 members and 4672 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X