Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consortium Test

From the Warminster police website:

Warminster Township Police Department has teamed up with Lower Moreland Police Department and Towamencin Police Department to offer Consortium test for the position of Police officer. They will be conducting a written examination for Police Officer on Saturday, December 6, 2008.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can download the application and print from the Warminster website. Im debating whether or not to be cheap just to be told, your a city resident we do not want you.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

What do you mean by "city resident we do not want you"?
    ...but to live outside the law, you must be honest. -Bob Dylan

Comment

I checked this out...It sounds pretty good...I have been doing lots of research on the area and it is kinda expensive, but the dept.s all sound very nice...i am pondering this...

Comment

Originally posted by Iraqivet View Post
        What do you mean by "city resident we do not want you"?
        You might not realize it but the residency rules are somewhat reversed for city folks. In 98, I tested along with quite a few Philly folks with Upper Darby only to be told we all failed. Needless to say a lawsuit was intiated, which chowed that most of us passed but were told we failed because we were city residents. Needless to say, they were forced to give another test.
        I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

I've lived in Philadelphia all my life, and was hired by one of these townships. As a matter of fact, I was number 1 on their list after testing, orals etc... I'm in Montco Police Academy now and on the payroll for the department already. So, it's possible, don't believe all rumors.
          ...but to live outside the law, you must be honest. -Bob Dylan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4787 users online. 254 members and 4533 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X