X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CityTrashman
    replied
    Originally posted by fedguy889 View Post
    Never said I was surprised, I said I am speechless. And yes I know its a disease, my father had it and my GF's uncle has it. As does her 19 yr old neice who just got out of jail and is currently under house arrest for her 2nd DUI (got them in the same week, ain't that just peachy).

Oh I see....Yes then it's speechless...

Leave a comment:

• Baysidegal
    replied
    Philly has been known to send officers down for testing if suspected of being under the influence of alcohol when they report on to their shift. Not too long ago an officer was sent down for the SECOND time for testing. I THINK the officer got 30 days with intent to dismiss.
    Its just a shame they can't help some of them before they hurt them. There are far too many "functional" alcoholics on this job.

Leave a comment:

• fedguy889
    replied
    Never said I was surprised, I said I am speechless. And yes I know its a disease, my father had it and my GF's uncle has it. As does her 19 yr old neice who just got out of jail and is currently under house arrest for her 2nd DUI (got them in the same week, ain't that just peachy).

Leave a comment:

• CityTrashman
    replied
    Originally posted by fedguy889 View Post
    Why does this surprise you. Alcoholism is a disease. And Yes some Police officers have this disease.

Leave a comment:

• fedguy889
    started a topic Police log: On-duty officer charged with DUI

Police log: On-duty officer charged with DUI

Wow...pretty speechless

http://yorkdispatch.inyork.com/yd/lo...190?source=rss

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6067 users online. 315 members and 5752 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X