X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police log: On-duty officer charged with DUI

Wow...pretty speechless

http://yorkdispatch.inyork.com/yd/lo...190?source=rss
    Dispatch, we have a 9-11, Armed Robbery in progress. Seay's Surplus Store, corner People's Drive and 124th Street.

Originally posted by fedguy889 View Post
    Why does this surprise you. Alcoholism is a disease. And Yes some Police officers have this disease.
    " Never judge others unless you truly know them"

Comment

Never said I was surprised, I said I am speechless. And yes I know its a disease, my father had it and my GF's uncle has it. As does her 19 yr old neice who just got out of jail and is currently under house arrest for her 2nd DUI (got them in the same week, ain't that just peachy).
      Dispatch, we have a 9-11, Armed Robbery in progress. Seay's Surplus Store, corner People's Drive and 124th Street.

Comment

Philly has been known to send officers down for testing if suspected of being under the influence of alcohol when they report on to their shift. Not too long ago an officer was sent down for the SECOND time for testing. I THINK the officer got 30 days with intent to dismiss.
        Its just a shame they can't help some of them before they hurt them. There are far too many "functional" alcoholics on this job.

Comment

Originally posted by fedguy889 View Post
          Never said I was surprised, I said I am speechless. And yes I know its a disease, my father had it and my GF's uncle has it. As does her 19 yr old neice who just got out of jail and is currently under house arrest for her 2nd DUI (got them in the same week, ain't that just peachy).

Oh I see....Yes then it's speechless...
          " Never judge others unless you truly know them"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5147 users online. 276 members and 4871 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X