Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exams What to expect?

Hey guys,

I have an exam and PT test coming up with one of my departments I really want to get!

Does anyone know how hard this written test is?

How do they test your bench press? Meaning straight bar or cam machine?

Lastly anywhere I can study for this exam?

Thanks guys,

Chris

Chris,

What department? Maybe someone that took THOSE tests before can be specific ahd helpful to you.

Comment

Montgomery township
      montgomery county pa

Comment

anyone have any responses?

Comment

I did the Montgomery County Consortium test last year, and even though the County Police didn't participate in the test, they did their physical exam with the Consortium applicants (if that makes any sense). Or more simply, I didn't test with Montgomery County Police but they were doing their testing when I did mine.

That being said, I couldn't tell you what their written exam is like or where to study for it but I can tell you that the bench was done on a bar in a weight room at a local high school.
          You, you, and you: Panic. The rest of you, come with me.

Comment

Written exam is basic skills learned in high school, spelling, math reading comprehension etc.

As far as physical i recommend getting a fitness plan if you have time to prepare I like Stew Smith's eBooks, if you dont have time to prepare and you are unsure of certain areas just try and work on those as much as possible before the exam, for example while you are watching tv do as many push ups and/or during commercials as you can. But i have not tested with those departments

but either way Good luck

Comment

thanks guys

I am going to give it my best! They are testing oct for written nov for pt

Wish me luck!

chris

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2803 users online. 156 members and 2647 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X