Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride along - Mechanicsburg / Williamsport areas

- Removed by user -
    Last edited by jwalker095; 12-01-2011, 01:12 PM.

If none replies call Harrisburg P.D., they might allow it.

Comment

There'a a good number of local departments that allow ride alongs. Your best bet is to pick a department that you're interested in, like, know somebody, etc., and ask if they allow ride alongs. I did a ride along with Lower Swatara a while back. Many of the surrounding areas (Derry Twp., etc.) allow ride alongs too. Even the Carlisle PD does ride alongs. Just pick 2 or 3 departments that you'd like ot do a ride along with, and give them a call. Chances are at least one of them (if not all of them) would allow it.

Comment

Philly does ride-alongs. I know it is far for you, but might be worth it.

Comment

whats mechanicsburg like? I know that they are hiring...i was thinking about applying if the state police process doesnt work...I have done lots of research on the internet and it seems like a nice town...any advice?

Comment

Since you are in Mechanicsburg, you might want to consider heading down to Maryland...I am a college student in maryland but live in Pa (Hbg. Area)...I have done ride alongs at home w/ Derry Town P.D., mentioned above, but have done many more in Maryland...Frederick County Sheriff's Office & Maryland State Police as well....MARYLAND WAS BETTER BTW....Not on a matter of "calls" but by how the officers can work in regards to state law...I truly think that Maryland gives its officers better resources and rights then Pa....

Good Luck, Have Fun, Be Safe

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3786 users online. 205 members and 3581 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X