Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about the Office of Attorney General-Special Agents/Narcotics Agents

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone on these forums is an Special Agent or Narcotics Agent with the Penn Attorney General or has worked with them/for them in the past? From what I read on the website, it sounds like a good career path and I wanted to get more info.

Thanks!
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

From my understanding, you have to have several years of field experience before you have any chance of landing a position with the AGs office doing Narcotics/Inverstigations. Anybody I know who was either hired by them or at least advanced in the hiring process had many years experience as a police officer, usually working as a detective or in a drug unit. I have heard it is extremely competitive. I'm sure an agent could tell you mare than I can, but I'm gonna guess they'll tell you to start out just like your username suggests....as a street cop. Good luck.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

Comment

Street_Cop - how far along are you in the process with Alexandria?

Comment

taking the poly on Sept. 2nd
        Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3351 users online. 168 members and 3183 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X