Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of career opportunities can I expect with the PSP?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of career opportunities can I expect with the PSP?

I am not sure if I want to work for the PSP, but I at least want to know my options. I am taking the SEPTA test next month, so at least I am starting a process. I like the idea of working for SEPTA, but I want to know what else is out there. I have looked at several other towns, sheriffs office, and maybe going to a larger city department such as D.C. I didn’t apply to Philly PD since I didn’t know about it at the time since I was just coming out of the Army.

Being in my mid-30’s, if I worked for the PSP, can I expect to reach the higher levels in that agency? Ever since being in the Army, I want to be the best in whatever I do. I don’t think it is unreasonable to want to go as far as you can go in any organization.

Reading the bios of the PSP staff, I notice they all started working right out of college when they were 22 or 23. I noticed this on many state police websites also. I would imagine that if I were luck enough to get hired I would be around 35. I figure I would be in my late ‘30s before I would be eligible to be promoted. Would someone at my age top out at a certain point? If two Troopers with the same experience apply for a Lieutenant position and one is 35 and the other is 45, would the younger guy get it because the PSP figures he will be around longer?

I wanted to add this. I am very athletic. I work out regularly and like to keep active. At the moment I am working as a manager in an office. I find myself in meetings all day and spending plenty of time in on my butt.

I don’t want to offend any Troopers, but how active are you during your tour? I know it is dangerous being on those roads. When I leave my office in Newtown I usually see a Trooper on 95. With the way the traffic moves it seems they are taking their lives in their hands just pulling out into traffic. I am hoping to work in the Philly area, which I understand is very easy to get compared to other parts of the State.

I know the job doesn’t involve going from call to call like they do in Philly, but can you be active doing it? Or will I be watching the clock.

The thing I do like about the PSP is that it does seem that you are more independent.

Comment

Random Question

Does anybody know if the PSP offer tuition assistance to Troopers?

Comment

If all you want to do is make it to higher levels within this or any department, maybe police work isn't for you. Being a cop means working in the trenches. It means being where the rubber meets the road. Upward mobility can be accomplished in any industry. Making a difference in someones life is accomplished in the field. Ask anyone in the PSP in the rank of Corporal or above whether they make as big of difference now or when they were a Trooper.

And no, PSP does not offer tuition assistance.

Comment

I don’t want to become a police officer just to become ‘the Chief’. I joined the Army from the bottom and worked my way up as a grunt, spending the past five and half years out of eight overseas, and that doesn’t mean Hawaii. I have worked in the ‘trenches’, I am not some kid who doesn’t know what it means to work hard.

I think anybody who goes into any field without knowing what opportunities are available is being short sided. Some people just want stay at the rank of police officer, and that’s fine. When I was in the Army, I saw many people who just wanted to be a Soldier, and that was fine with me.

Your statement, “If all you want to do is make it to higher levels within this or any department, maybe police work isn't for you.” seems a little incredulous to me. First of all, I didn’t say the only reason I want to be a cop is just to make rank. Do you think that Lt. Colonel Pawlowski’s attitude was one of just showing up to work everyday and hoping to get promoted? What about Chief Ramsey or Raymond Kelly, was that their attitude also? I am sure early in their careers they decided they wanted to go further in the careers. I am starting this career at a more mature age than they did, so my life experiences and goals reflect that. If I was 22 or 23 I wouldn’t even think about things like this.

From what I have seen on here and talking to cops, I see the being in the Army and being in the police are very similar. Some people are leaders and others are followers. One isn’t worse than the other, it just what you want out of life.

I have never been a police officer, so maybe when I become one I might have a different attitude. If I am fortunate enough to become a Trooper, maybe I would be happy not moving through the ranks. However, with what I know about myself and the goals and ambitions I have, at this moment I would at least like to have the same opportunities as anyone else who is younger in the PSP.

So with you being a Trooper, maybe you can answer my original question. I was looking for someone of your PSP experiences to help me answer it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan75 View Post
            I am not sure if I want to work for the PSP, but I at least want to know my options. I am taking the SEPTA test next month, so at least I am starting a process. I like the idea of working for SEPTA, but I want to know what else is out there. I have looked at several other towns, sheriffs office, and maybe going to a larger city department such as D.C. I didn’t apply to Philly PD since I didn’t know about it at the time since I was just coming out of the Army.

Being in my mid-30’s, if I worked for the PSP, can I expect to reach the higher levels in that agency? Ever since being in the Army, I want to be the best in whatever I do. I don’t think it is unreasonable to want to go as far as you can go in any organization.

Reading the bios of the PSP staff, I notice they all started working right out of college when they were 22 or 23. I noticed this on many state police websites also. I would imagine that if I were luck enough to get hired I would be around 35. I figure I would be in my late ‘30s before I would be eligible to be promoted. Would someone at my age top out at a certain point? If two Troopers with the same experience apply for a Lieutenant position and one is 35 and the other is 45, would the younger guy get it because the PSP figures he will be around longer?
            If you aren't sure you want to become a Trooper than it's probably not the right career for you. PSP doesn't discriminate against age. Alot of Troopers started when they were 21 such as myself, alot started throughout their twenties, now the trend in my opinion appears to be a mix of mostly twenties and early thirties. I "believe" you have to have 4 or 5 years of field service in order to compete for the rank of corporal and there may not even be a promotion test that year you become eligible or the next year, so you would wait even longer. There is a time in grade from corporal to sergeant as well. It is a competetive agency because there are so many well above average members.

I wanted to add this. I am very athletic. I work out regularly and like to keep active. At the moment I am working as a manager in an office. I find myself in meetings all day and spending plenty of time in on my butt.

I don’t want to offend any Troopers, but how active are you during your tour? I know it is dangerous being on those roads. When I leave my office in Newtown I usually see a Trooper on 95. With the way the traffic moves it seems they are taking their lives in their hands just pulling out into traffic. I am hoping to work in the Philly area, which I understand is very easy to get compared to other parts of the State.

I know the job doesn’t involve going from call to call like they do in Philly, but can you be active doing it? Or will I be watching the clock.

The thing I do like about the PSP is that it does seem that you are more independent.
            That's great that you like to stay in shape but what is your point? We are a full service law enforcement agency there-for we go from call to call. Some troops are busier than others. If you even have to ask will you be watching the clock than PSP probably isn't the right fit for you.

Originally posted by Jarhead1302 View Post
            Does anybody know if the PSP offer tuition assistance to Troopers?
            If you are referring to the GI Bill than yes you can get paid while attending the academy, I am fairly certain this is the case as it's been awhile.

I don’t want to become a police officer just to become ‘the Chief’. I joined the Army from the bottom and worked my way up as a grunt, spending the past five and half years out of eight overseas, and that doesn’t mean Hawaii. I have worked in the ‘trenches’, I am not some kid who doesn’t know what it means to work hard.

I think anybody who goes into any field without knowing what opportunities are available is being short sided. Some people just want stay at the rank of police officer, and that’s fine. When I was in the Army, I saw many people who just wanted to be a Soldier, and that was fine with me.

Your statement, “If all you want to do is make it to higher levels within this or any department, maybe police work isn't for you.” seems a little incredulous to me. First of all, I didn’t say the only reason I want to be a cop is just to make rank. Do you think that Lt. Colonel Pawlowski’s attitude was one of just showing up to work everyday and hoping to get promoted? What about Chief Ramsey or Raymond Kelly, was that their attitude also? I am sure early in their careers they decided they wanted to go further in the careers. I am starting this career at a more mature age than they did, so my life experiences and goals reflect that. If I was 22 or 23 I wouldn’t even think about things like this.

From what I have seen on here and talking to cops, I see the being in the Army and being in the police are very similar. Some people are leaders and others are followers. One isn’t worse than the other, it just what you want out of life.

I have never been a police officer, so maybe when I become one I might have a different attitude. If I am fortunate enough to become a Trooper, maybe I would be happy not moving through the ranks. However, with what I know about myself and the goals and ambitions I have, at this moment I would at least like to have the same opportunities as anyone else who is younger in the PSP.

So with you being a Trooper, maybe you can answer my original question. I was looking for someone of your PSP experiences to help me answer it.
            I appreciate your military service so long as it has been honorably, with that said thousands of other soldiers, sailors, airmen, Marines and coast guard have been deployed "overseas" as well. The standards to become a law enforcement officer are much more difficult than they are to enter into the military. And, I really don't know too many Troopers who aren't leaders despite what rank they are. Usuaually followers don't become Troopers however as in all cases there are a few exceptions. Don't fool yourself thinking twenty year old hired Troopers weren't as mature as you proclaim yourself to be at your age, usually only the best get hired and they are well rounded even at a young age.

If you have anymore specific questions I would be happy to assist in answering them. Whatever you decide to do I wish you the best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by tp2165 View Post
              If you aren't sure you want to become a Trooper than it's probably not the right career for you.

I don’t understand this line of thinking. Some of the best Soldiers I had were ones who thought they wouldn’t of ever joined the Army. Some of the best NCOs I met joined the Army intending on doing their first enlistment and leaving and decided to make it a career. I want to get into law enforcement, and was looking at the PSP as a choice. I can’t imagine that EVERY person who has ever become a Trooper dreamed since they were a kid of being a Trooper only. How many Troopers do you know that did other things in life first, or were cops for a municipal department beforehand?

That's great that you like to stay in shape but what is your point? We are a full service law enforcement agency there-for we go from call to call. Some troops are busier than others. If you even have to ask will you be watching the clock than PSP probably isn't the right fit for you.

The only reference I have to what a state Trooper does is from what I have seen and read. What I am trying to say is the job more than sitting on the side of the road most of the time and giving tickets once in awhile, because I can’t see doing that for the next 30 years. I understand the Troopers do other things and make a difference every day, but are most of the duty you will perform in your career traffic enforcement? I understand the department is full agency, but are there many opportunities to do other things also?

The standards to become a law enforcement officer are much more difficult than they are to enter into the military.

I can agree with you there. However, there is much more to the military than just making enlistment standards. OCS, Ranger School, Airborne School, Air Assault School were all pretty tough.

And, I really don't know too many Troopers who aren't leaders despite what rank they are. Usuaually followers don't become Troopers however as in all cases there are a few exceptions. Don't fool yourself thinking twenty year old hired Troopers weren't as mature as you proclaim yourself to be at your age, usually only the best get hired and they are well rounded even at a young age.

I am not discrediting younger people. But someone in their thirties who has a family, been to war, and has just experienced more life is usually more well rounded than someone who just graduated from college at 22. I am not saying a 22-year old can’t make a great cop, obviously that is not the case. However I think when you are in a profession that deals with people and life and death situations a thirty-some year old with life experience also makes a good police officer.

If you have anymore specific questions I would be happy to assist in answering them.

Yes, I would like to have my original question answered please. I understand the PSP does not discriminate against age. However I know that someone joining the Army at 42 has a pretty slim shot of ever becoming Sergeant Major of the Army. The Army won’t say that, but realistically speaking everyone knows it won’t happen. Since you are in the PSP, I would like to know realistically how far someone could advance who starts in their mid-30’s. Since the PSP takes people up to age 40, I would imagine that there have been people in this situation.

Thank you
              Last edited by Spartan75; 08-14-2008, 09:46 AM.

Comment

I don’t understand this line of thinking. Some of the best Soldiers I had were ones who thought they wouldn’t of ever joined the Army. Some of the best NCOs I met joined the Army intending on doing their first enlistment and leaving and decided to make it a career. I want to get into law enforcement, and was looking at the PSP as a choice. I can’t imagine that EVERY person who has ever become a Trooper dreamed since they were a kid of being a Trooper only. How many Troopers do you know that did other things in life first, or were cops for a municipal department beforehand?
                Most of the ones I know this was their first career, most of the ones I know wanted to be a Trooper for a substancial amount of time, most prior municipal police officers I know which are few that got onto PSP wanted PSP initially but had to wait for whatever reason.

The only reference I have to what a state Trooper does is from what I have seen and read. What I am trying to say is the job more than sitting on the side of the road most of the time and giving tickets once in awhile, because I can’t see doing that for the next 30 years. I understand the Troopers do other things and make a difference every day, but are most of the duty you will perform in your career traffic enforcement? I understand the department is full agency, but are there many opportunities to do other things also?
                Criminal investigations and traffic related amoung other things is what your work load would consist of daily.

I can agree with you there. However, there is much more to the military than just making enlistment standards. OCS, Ranger School, Airborne School, Air Assault School were all pretty tough.
                Congratulations on your alleged accomplishments.

I am not discrediting younger people. But someone in their thirties who has a family, been to war, and has just experienced more life is usually more well rounded than someone who just graduated from college at 22. I am not saying a 22-year old can’t make a great cop, obviously that is not the case. However I think when you are in a profession that deals with people and life and death situations a thirty-some year old with life experience also makes a good police officer.
                As I have stated before, 1000 of others have been to war as have I, get off the war pedestal, your alleged service is appreciated. Going to war and having a family don't necessarily make one more mature than others. A college kid stands to gain alot more maturity on his own unlike someone in the military who is told where to go, what time to be there, when to eat, when to drink, what to wear, what gear to pack, how to execute his job, micromanaged by others, etc. College doesn't make an applicant any better than someone with military and vise versa but they gain different prespectives.

Yes, I would like to have my original question answered please. I understand the PSP does not discriminate against age. However I know that someone joining the Army at 42 has a pretty slim shot of ever becoming Sergeant Major of the Army. The Army won’t say that, but realistically speaking everyone knows it won’t happen. Since you are in the PSP, I would like to know realistically how far someone could advance who starts in their mid-30’s. Since the PSP takes people up to age 40, I would imagine that there have been people in this situation.
                Asked and answered.

If you have a question specifically related to PSP that isn't found on their web site than state it rather than hide it in an almost dissertation like posting.
                Last edited by tp2165; 08-14-2008, 11:02 AM. Reason: +/-

Comment

Originally posted by tp2165 View Post
                  Most of the ones I know this was their first career, most of the ones I know wanted to be a Trooper for a substancial amount of time, most prior municipal police officers I know which are few that got onto PSP wanted PSP initially but had to wait for whatever reason.

Criminal investigations and traffic related amoung other things is what your work load would consist of daily.

Congratulations on your alleged accomplishments.

As I have stated before, 1000 of others have been to war as have I, get off the war pedestal, your alleged service is appreciated. Going to war and having a family don't necessarily make one more mature than others. A college kid stands to gain alot more maturity on his own unlike someone in the military who is told where to go, what time to be there, when to eat, when to drink, what to wear, what gear to pack, how to execute his job, micromanaged by others, etc. College doesn't make an applicant any better than someone with military and vise versa but they gain different prespectives.

Asked and answered.

If you have a question specifically related to PSP that isn't found on their web site than state it rather than hide it in an almost dissertation like posting.
                  Some of your comments don’t even deserve a response. Believe me or don’t if you want. My experience in the military outside of schools was nothing like what you have experienced. If you truly were in the Army, you should know that almost every active duty Infantry officer goes to the schools I mentioned. If you truly were in the Army than you know it is not the way you describe it in your post.

Still didn’t answer my question. Instead you just kept answering in an ‘almost dissertation like posting’.

Have a good day and stay safe!

If a Trooper out there knows can they please answer my question. Didn’t think this would be so hard.
                  Last edited by Spartan75; 08-14-2008, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Promotion opportunities are there. The system that is in currently in place is much different than the Army promotion system. Promotion within the PSP is, in my opinion, all luck. It consists of a written test and an oral interview. The oral interview can be hit or miss depending on what day you have it and who may have went ahead of you.

Now that being said, you can take the Cpl test after 4 years, be must wait until you have 5 years on to take the promotion. Once promoted to Cpl, you must have 2 years time in grade to promote to Sgt. I believe it is also 2 years time in grade before you can make Lt. But once you are trying to become a commissioned officer, you do not get promoted off a published list. Promotions are based on who the PSP Commissioner decides to promote. So basically, there is no set time frame to determine when you can make a rank.

PSP Troopers take their job very seriously. A lot of guys spend their whole careers in the trenches without even trying to get promoted. Most of those guys are smarter than most of the NCO's and Commissioned officers. But they stay where they are because they believe this is where they can do the most good. We are a proud bunch, and just take a little offense when it appears someone wants to come in, and all they can talk about is getting promoted. It's nothing personal.

Also understand that your position isn't unique. Many guys in this job have done the same things as you have prior to getting on the job.

Comment

Originally posted by PaRoadDawg View Post
                      Promotion opportunities are there. The system that is in currently in place is much different than the Army promotion system. Promotion within the PSP is, in my opinion, all luck. It consists of a written test and an oral interview. The oral interview can be hit or miss depending on what day you have it and who may have went ahead of you.

Now that being said, you can take the Cpl test after 4 years, be must wait until you have 5 years on to take the promotion. Once promoted to Cpl, you must have 2 years time in grade to promote to Sgt. I believe it is also 2 years time in grade before you can make Lt. But once you are trying to become a commissioned officer, you do not get promoted off a published list. Promotions are based on who the PSP Commissioner decides to promote. So basically, there is no set time frame to determine when you can make a rank.

PSP Troopers take their job very seriously. A lot of guys spend their whole careers in the trenches without even trying to get promoted. Most of those guys are smarter than most of the NCO's and Commissioned officers. But they stay where they are because they believe this is where they can do the most good. We are a proud bunch, and just take a little offense when it appears someone wants to come in, and all they can talk about is getting promoted. It's nothing personal.

Also understand that your position isn't unique. Many guys in this job have done the same things as you have prior to getting on the job.
                      Thanks for the reply! Good info and very helpful!

Comment

Spartan,
                        There is more to career advancement than just promotion. The PSP(according to the last published DOJ census of State and Municipal law enforcement agencies) is the 10th largest law enforcement agency in the country. We are much more than just a traffic enforcement. The troopers in Philadelphia are not typical of what we do. Most of us are stationed in less densely populated areas and in many counties we are the primary police agency. In the county where I work PSP covers 46 of the 48 municipalities and provides police service to 40,000 of the 50,000 residents of the county. We handle every thing that comes down the pike. As a major full service agency we have troopers working in just about every conceivable area of law enforce ment there is. We in addition to basic patrol and criminal investigations we have mounted uints, motorcycle patrols, avation units, forensic and laboratory services, Special Emergency Response Teams, vice and narcotics investigator, Clandestine Laboratory Teams, White Collar Crime investigators, Motor Vehicle Theft investigators, Computer Crime investigators, crash reconstruction teams, detector k-9 officers, and all of the support functions that go along with providing for these units. We are tasked with Homeland Security for the Commonwealth. We are responsible for the tracking of released sexual offenders under Megan's law. We enforce the states liquor code and provide oversight and enforcement of motor carrier regulations. I'm sure that I've missed more than a couple of specialized functions in my laundry list.

In addition to providing these services to the areas of the state that we cover as the primary agency, we provide assistance to any municipal police department that asks.

All of the special duty positions are open to any trooper who qualifies. The higher up the food chain up go the fewer the available slots in thes jobs.

As for promotion It is possible to make rank in a relatively short period of time. However it has recently been made more difficult by changes in the rules that give added weight to senority. It used to be that you could promote to corporal after 3 years, now it takes 5. After making Corporal 1 year in grade was the minimum requirement for promoting, now its 2. I know of one officer who retired as a Major who spent half his career in that rank. You can make it to the top in less than 20 years. Col. Miller was appointed Commissioner with 18 on. As was pointed out to you in the "Ask a cop" forum the larger an agency the more room there is for advancement. There are only 9 agencies in the country and only one in Pennsylvania that are bigger than we are.
                        When Society makes war on its police, it better be prepared to make friends of its criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by PABear31 View Post
                          Spartan,
                          There is more to career advancement than just promotion. The PSP(according to the last published DOJ census of State and Municipal law enforcement agencies) is the 10th largest law enforcement agency in the country. We are much more than just a traffic enforcement. The troopers in Philadelphia are not typical of what we do. Most of us are stationed in less densely populated areas and in many counties we are the primary police agency. In the county where I work PSP covers 46 of the 48 municipalities and provides police service to 40,000 of the 50,000 residents of the county. We handle every thing that comes down the pike. As a major full service agency we have troopers working in just about every conceivable area of law enforce ment there is. We in addition to basic patrol and criminal investigations we have mounted uints, motorcycle patrols, avation units, forensic and laboratory services, Special Emergency Response Teams, vice and narcotics investigator, Clandestine Laboratory Teams, White Collar Crime investigators, Motor Vehicle Theft investigators, Computer Crime investigators, crash reconstruction teams, detector k-9 officers, and all of the support functions that go along with providing for these units. We are tasked with Homeland Security for the Commonwealth. We are responsible for the tracking of released sexual offenders under Megan's law. We enforce the states liquor code and provide oversight and enforcement of motor carrier regulations. I'm sure that I've missed more than a couple of specialized functions in my laundry list.

In addition to providing these services to the areas of the state that we cover as the primary agency, we provide assistance to any municipal police department that asks.

All of the special duty positions are open to any trooper who qualifies. The higher up the food chain up go the fewer the available slots in thes jobs.

As for promotion It is possible to make rank in a relatively short period of time. However it has recently been made more difficult by changes in the rules that give added weight to senority. It used to be that you could promote to corporal after 3 years, now it takes 5. After making Corporal 1 year in grade was the minimum requirement for promoting, now its 2. I know of one officer who retired as a Major who spent half his career in that rank. You can make it to the top in less than 20 years. Col. Miller was appointed Commissioner with 18 on. As was pointed out to you in the "Ask a cop" forum the larger an agency the more room there is for advancement. There are only 9 agencies in the country and only one in Pennsylvania that are bigger than we are.

Thank you, good info!

Comment

Some of your comments don’t even deserve a response. Believe me or don’t if you want. My experience in the military outside of schools was nothing like what you have experienced. If you truly were in the Army, you should know that almost every active duty Infantry officer goes to the schools I mentioned. If you truly were in the Army than you know it is not the way you describe it in your post.

Still didn’t answer my question. Instead you just kept answering in an ‘almost dissertation like posting’.

Have a good day and stay safe!

If a Trooper out there knows can they please answer my question. Didn’t think this would be so hard.
                            __________________________________________________ _______________

I myself have served in the United States Army as an active duty soldier. I was field artillery for 3 years and I absolutely loved it. I experienced a lot of great things and met some great people in the time I was in. I am here to tell you, that I for one don't agree with your comments to others on this forum. No one gives a flying crap about your service time, what you did in the military, or your length of service. I am a municipal officer currently in the process of becoming a trooper and the only time your military time counts is in during the hiring process. You can't think going into this line of work that you are the greatest thing in the world for doing service to this great country. Millions of persons in the past have done the same thing as you...

myself, you and other past and present soldiers, marines, sailors, coastguards mens, and airman have or had a non- negotiable contract to support and defend 300+ million Americans and the constitution of the U.S. I personally feel by you coming into this forum and bragging about yourself, you sound extremely ignorant and very arrogant. I appreciate you service and thank you for all your hard work, from me to you, if your going to be in this line of work, you may want to take a deep breath and do some severe soul searching, because I can tell you right now with you attitude, you are not going no where. It may be best for you to stay in "office work."

And oh yes, I have experienced hell...I am a combat vet myself. I want you to know that I am not bashing the military what so ever, rather I am proud also of what I have done, but moreover articulating to you that your comments to some attempting to help you are completely unacceptable....stay motivated and drive on....always remember, the desire to win is paramount....

Comment

Originally posted by ArtilleryVet04 View Post
                              __________________________________________________ _______________

I myself have served in the United States Army as an active duty soldier. I was field artillery for 3 years and I absolutely loved it. I experienced a lot of great things and met some great people in the time I was in. I am here to tell you, that I for one don't agree with your comments to others on this forum. No one gives a flying crap about your service time, what you did in the military, or your length of service. I am a municipal officer currently in the process of becoming a trooper and the only time your military time counts is in during the hiring process. You can't think going into this line of work that you are the greatest thing in the world for doing service to this great country. Millions of persons in the past have done the same thing as you...

myself, you and other past and present soldiers, marines, sailors, coastguards mens, and airman have or had a non- negotiable contract to support and defend 300+ million Americans and the constitution of the U.S. I personally feel by you coming into this forum and bragging about yourself, you sound extremely ignorant and very arrogant. I appreciate you service and thank you for all your hard work, from me to you, if your going to be in this line of work, you may want to take a deep breath and do some severe soul searching, because I can tell you right now with you attitude, you are not going no where. It may be best for you to stay in "office work."

And oh yes, I have experienced hell...I am a combat vet myself. I want you to know that I am not bashing the military what so ever, rather I am proud also of what I have done, but moreover articulating to you that your comments to some attempting to help you are completely unacceptable....stay motivated and drive on....always remember, the desire to win is paramount....
                              Am I writing this in English? Clearly you don’t understand a thing I wrote. That’s all right, most of the cannon cockers I know have a little brain damage.

I think my attitude is fine and I don’t think I am being arrogant, and I didn't brag about a damn thing. Maybe your not use to people with ambition. If having ambition and wanting to do my best is not conducive with police work, I’ll guess I’ll just be a rebel.

Good luck with the PSP process!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5876 users online. 321 members and 5555 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X