300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSP Online BG

I passed the pat, and written. I was given a background packet as well as instructions to do one online. Does anyone know why you have to do an online one? it's basically the same information?

Just curious.

I'm taking the test next month.

Could you tell me about the written test? Do they let you use a calculator? I'm assuming no.

I've been curious about what the cutoff point is on the test. How high do you have to score to pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Sierra View Post
      I'm taking the test next month.

Could you tell me about the written test? Do they let you use a calculator? I'm assuming no.

I've been curious about what the cutoff point is on the test. How high do you have to score to pass?
      First day of testing you will have to do a PAT. They should have sent you the requirements in the mail. If not look online. If you pass that you will go to the written. Written consists of basic middle school type questions. Math, grammar, Vocab, spelling, etc. you have to pass a 75% or better (I heard also 70% but I am pretty sure that it is 75%). if you pass that the next day you will have more written stuff that includes a timed test, and three booklets of tests. the longest one is about 430 true false questions.
      you don't find out if you pass those because they have to send those ones out to be graded. they will then give you a background packet and send you on your way.

Good Luck

Comment

If you go to the LESI web site it explains what the online version of the BG phase is used http://www.lesi.com/faq.asp

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5923 users online. 317 members and 5606 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X