300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon state police 2020 October recruitment

Hello! I’ve seen threads for OSP hiring cycles but none for the 2020 application cycle. I have submitted my application and taken the ORPAT and have done the CPI and communications assessment. Has anyone else applied? Maybe we can get a threat going for this cycle.
    Last edited by Ems111; 11-16-2020, 04:57 AM.

I completed my test, initial interview and ORPAT November 29. I completed my background packet, but have not heard anything either way. Have you heard anything back from OSP?

Comment

I got an email a little over a week ago saying I moved on to the background phase and that it would be 6-8 weeks before I hear from an investigator.

Comment

Longest part of the process

Comment

Definitely! I saw they ran my credit report but there’s no way to tell how far they are in the process.

Comment

I just received an email saying I am in backgrounds and I will hear from a background investigator in 6-8 weeks. It looks like I am a couple weeks behind you in the process and hopefully I will get me credit checked in a couple weeks. What locations did you request to be stationed?

Comment

Nice! I got my email 12/24 then my BI contacted me on 1/11 and had explained what’s happening and told me we should be able to interview in February then I get a text today saying they should be ready next week. I’m not sure if that’s good or bad but I’m trying to stay positive! I put down Salem, Portland, Albany, McMinnville, and north plains. What about you?

Comment

That's awesome! I would imagine it's a good thing because they haven't said your not moving forward. I have a lot in my background, but I hope it's as fast as yours. I put down Bend, Prineville, Madras, gilchrist and John Day. I would love to stay in central Oregon.

Comment

I sure hope so! And yeah that would be nice! Best of luck! I’ll keep posting updates as they come.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6260 users online. 347 members and 5913 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X