Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ems111
    replied
    I sure hope so! And yeah that would be nice! Best of luck! I’ll keep posting updates as they come.

Leave a comment:

• etmotox
    replied
    That's awesome! I would imagine it's a good thing because they haven't said your not moving forward. I have a lot in my background, but I hope it's as fast as yours. I put down Bend, Prineville, Madras, gilchrist and John Day. I would love to stay in central Oregon.

Leave a comment:

• Ems111
    replied
    Nice! I got my email 12/24 then my BI contacted me on 1/11 and had explained what’s happening and told me we should be able to interview in February then I get a text today saying they should be ready next week. I’m not sure if that’s good or bad but I’m trying to stay positive! I put down Salem, Portland, Albany, McMinnville, and north plains. What about you?

Leave a comment:

• etmotox
    replied
    I just received an email saying I am in backgrounds and I will hear from a background investigator in 6-8 weeks. It looks like I am a couple weeks behind you in the process and hopefully I will get me credit checked in a couple weeks. What locations did you request to be stationed?

Leave a comment:

• Ems111
    replied
    Definitely! I saw they ran my credit report but there’s no way to tell how far they are in the process.

Leave a comment:

• TG110896
    replied
    Longest part of the process

Leave a comment:

• Ems111
    replied
    I got an email a little over a week ago saying I moved on to the background phase and that it would be 6-8 weeks before I hear from an investigator.

Leave a comment:

• etmotox
    replied
    I completed my test, initial interview and ORPAT November 29. I completed my background packet, but have not heard anything either way. Have you heard anything back from OSP?

Leave a comment:

• Ems111
    started a topic Oregon state police 2020 October recruitment

Oregon state police 2020 October recruitment

Hello! I’ve seen threads for OSP hiring cycles but none for the 2020 application cycle. I have submitted my application and taken the ORPAT and have done the CPI and communications assessment. Has anyone else applied? Maybe we can get a threat going for this cycle.
    Last edited by Ems111; 11-16-2020, 04:57 AM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6261 users online. 347 members and 5914 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X