300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSP February Academy Start Date

I know most people have received their CO's by now just curious if anyone else is checking these boards and getting ready to start the academy. Looks like they are running a double academy this time around.

I'm getting ready. Just found this forum and this is the first thing that popped up. I'm headed for some extra fittings tomorrow. Next week I have a psych eval and hopefully the physical as well.
    Last edited by Speedshooterxt; 11-03-2014, 09:46 AM. Reason: Added text

Comment

Ill be there. Trying to get myself in shape and prepared.

Comment

I hear you 007, are you a lateral or new? Im new myself.

Comment

What are you guys doing to get in shape? I have been hitting the gym 3-4 days a week but will be ramping it up soon. Picking up the cardio/running again.

Comment

I am currently a Reserve Officer, what about you guys?
            I have been trying to run as much as possible along with the gym, but its difficult with work and kiddos... Trying to push hard now though so I don't die in Feburary.

Comment

Have you guys received any info other than the email about "fitting room" and the last email on 12/5? Anything ever come to you in the mail, etc?

Comment

I havent recieved anything yet other than emails. I would imagine it should be any day that we start to see stuff.

Comment

What location are you going to be working out of? Where are you from?

Comment

Been told by a couple troopers to study up on 12 code, always be professional (I always am anyways), always address Troopers and camp staff as Sir- never just say "Hi" or "morning". Any other "advice" you guys have heard.

Comment

I will be stationed in Grants Pass. I was born and raised GP. How about you?

Comment

Same basic stuff. If you have an Iphone there is a great app I use called brainscape that is a flashcard app. Really helpful for learning 12 code. If you shoot me a private message ill get you my phone number and if you download the app I can send it to you so you dont have to load it all up. I was also told to learn the Dispo codes as well. I will be loading up the flashcards with those asap. Other advice I have been givin is to prepare for pushups. Lots of pushups.

Comment

I live in Springfield. I will be in Oakridge

Comment

I am newIve been hitting the gym but had to take a break from running, hoping to start again in a few days. I havent received any other emails either

Comment

Have either of you been to your new offices to meet with anyone? Im going in the morning and will ask the questions about packets and uniforms and let you know what I find out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4661 users online. 260 members and 4401 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X