300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osp 2014

Anyone else here registered for the Oregon State Police testing later this month?

Originally posted by jrd_1980 View Post
    Anyone else here registered for the Oregon State Police testing later this month?
    I will be testing on July 1st and 2nd

Comment

I will be testing the 28/29th. Have you heard when the school date will be for those accepted?

Comment

I'll be testing on the 1st and 2nd of July. They are sending out emails constantly about the physical fitness test. It looks like they have had a high amount of failures in the past.

Comment

Last edited by TLTriple; 08-11-2014, 11:40 PM.

Comment

The physical test isn't that difficult for anyone who doesn't reside on the couch. In reference to the exam, they have a practice exam on their website...print that off and take it. That will summarize the written portion which again will not be hard to pass as you only need a 80% which is getting 88 out of 110 questions correctly answered.

Comment

Last edited by TLTriple; 08-11-2014, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Can we get a review of Day 1 and Day 2!?!

Comment

Last edited by TLTriple; 08-11-2014, 11:41 PM.

Comment

I was going to test, however I just got a COE from another department and will likely start much sooner than expected.

Comment

I also was going to test, but I couldn't get past the fact that I would have to take a pay cut!!! Not just a pay cut, a $19,000 pay cut the first yr, then slightly less than that each additional year. Over a 5yr period, I would lose more than $60,000 at least that I would never get back.....It was eye opening for sure. Who knew that county boys made that much more than troopers?!? 4 years with the county, greater than 9 years with the state....WOW

Still would like to hear about the process....u never know!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4479 users online. 233 members and 4246 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X