300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linn County Sheriff's Office

Does anyone have any insight into their hiring process? Not much information given on the NTN posting or their website. Also, anyone know anything about the LCSO? pros, cons, moral, etc.

Last edited by TLTriple; 08-12-2014, 12:42 AM.

Comment

I work for a larger (for Oregon) PD north of Linn County so I don't have any first hand experience dealing with them but a relative of mine has been a Deputy with them for over fifteen years. He is very happy there and has worked patrol, traffic and detectives. They have a SWAT team that's made up of guys from some local PD's as well. Seems to be very well respected and well equipped. I don't know how their budget is as I haven't seen them hiring until just recently. I asked about their hiring process and it sounds like after you pass the PT and written, you have an oral, psych, background and medical. I'll ask about how they are scored and such and get back to you.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Anyone have any insight on the hiring after the National Testing Network portion? Took the written and ORPAT earlier this week. Wondering if they are still hiring for patrol and for any info for lateral hires. Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5660 users online. 340 members and 5320 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X