300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillsboro PD

Does anybody know anything about the Hillsboro PD? How they are looking to hire, or about the hiring process?

rs2010,
    Did you apply? I applied for the Hillsboro officer position a few weeks ago, but have not heard back from them yet. Hillsboro would be a great place to work as far as I know.

Has anyone else applied for the Hillsboro position?

Comment

nope, I've applied w/ WCSO so maybe we'll be seeing you soon? lol. I used to live in Hillsboro when I was growing up and think it'd be awesome to patrol where I used to live

Comment

Hey blue, yes I did apply for Hillsboro PD and I gave their HR a call this week. They said they had 240 applications and that we should hear something back by the end of next week. I asked her how many positions they were looking to fill, and she told me they were looking to fill 2 positions! Good luck, because we're going to need it lol.

Comment

I am testing with WCSO next week. Do you happen to know how many positions they are looking to fill?

Comment

I didn't apply for WCSO, but I heard last time they tested they only hired 1 or 2 people.

Comment

Originally posted by rs2010 View Post
              I didn't apply for WCSO, but I heard last time they tested they only hired 1 or 2 people.
              That's pretty accurate. When I went in for one of my interviews I was told by someone "high up" that they had 100s of applicants and they were only planning on hiring two.

Comment

Anyone get called back for the interview and agility test?

Comment

I just got off the phone with Hillsboro PD. It sounds like they are completely done reviewing the applications and are still in the process of contacting the applicants for testing. Crossing my fingers!

Comment

I received the email yesterday for the physical and interview. Good luck blue, hopefully you hear back from them soon.

Comment

nice, good luck guys!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6119 users online. 346 members and 5773 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X