300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSP Updates

Thought I would make a thread for all the people who tested for OSP on Sept 12th &13th to post their updates.

I received a call yesterday from a Trooper that we all had met at the academy. He went through a couple of questions from my background packet. Just a chance to go into greater detail about some of my responses. It went pretty well. Anybody else?
    What poisen is to food, self-pity is to life. - Oliver C. Wilson

FYI. Don't get in to big of a hurry.., I tested last February and they are presently doing my Background Check. :-) Good Luck Bro...

Comment

Originally posted by quidkid View Post
      FYI. Don't get in to big of a hurry.., I tested last February and they are presently doing my Background Check. :-) Good Luck Bro...
      Seems like their process is as slow as any other agency nowadays. Cant blame them, they sure got many applicants to choose from. BTW "saradin" is a lady

Comment

Haha, thanks for clearing that up

As for the wait, I'm not holding my breath. I'm working and paying my bills right now. Gonna keep up my physical fitness (I'm actually starting Brazilian Jui-Jitsu next week) and pretty much be a model citizen. lol. As if I wasn't before!

Comment

Sorry Saredin... I had my interview yesterday with the Trooper doing my background investigation... He meet with both my wife and I and everything seemed to go well. He mentioned it would be at least an other month before my next interview, that's if I get through to the next stage. After that, the job offer comes pretty quickly (that's if they decided to hire you.) Once you accept the assignment that they offer you a physical and psych evaluation is done. Whew, it's a long process but worth it... I believe the next pre-academy is scheduled for Jan 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by quidkid View Post
            Whew, it's a long process but worth it... I believe the next pre-academy is scheduled for Jan 2010.
            Yes, we were told the same thing. The group that I tested with last month will definitely not be eligible for the January class. However, we were told that there is another next May that we would have a chance at.

That would be great if you made the January class. Don't worry, time goes by more quickly than you think
            Before you know it, an academy instructor will be screaming at you while you have your face on the ground in push-up position.
            Ah, it's what dreams are made of.

Comment

Wishing you all luck in your testing process. Hope it all goes well!

Comment

Not that it matters but i was contacted by one of the troopers today asking for some info. At least they've opened my file to say the least

Comment

BI called me a few days ago. Coming to my house on Thursday to meet me. Probably go back through backgrounds as well. He has contacted about 8 people I know in the last 48 hours. At least it's a little something.

Anyone else?

Comment

Good luck i just submitted my application for laterial transfer about a month ago.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3060 users online. 158 members and 2902 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X