300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clackamas County

Has anyone else heard that they've been chosen for a position with Clackamas? Is anyone else here underway with their background investigation right now?

Curious to see where others are in the process......

NAdler is in the procees with CCSO right now, I think he's past his BI. Might want to shoot him a PM.
    “The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.”

-Captain Patrick Etheridge, U.S Life Saving Service

Comment

Turned down

I ended up turning the offer down, after they sat down with me and went over things, I didn't really want to go there, best of luck to you though!!!

Comment

Would you mind PMing or posting why? I am applying there for the next recruitment and just curious. Thanks!
        “The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.”

Comment

Just didn't sound like something I wanted to do, can't really put my finger on it but Portland sounds like a lot more action and less bureacracy, I just wasn't blown away and it wasn't the best fit, I figure if I'm doing this the rest of my life I better enjoy it.

Comment

Well I wish you the best of luck with Portland! It's a fun city to work in most of the time. Hopefully I'll be right there with you at DPSST!

Comment

Im in the background process now, and have been for a couple months now.

Comment

I just recently applied, anyone know what the test is like? I.E. lots of math, reading, etc...

Comment

Just received a call today for the final interview. I had to cut my hunting trip a couple days short but it's more than worth it.
                  Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity

Comment

Glad to hear they pushed you through to the next phase. Hope I'll be hearing good things in the weeks to come, for the both of us!

Comment

Some good news for those in the process. They are currently looking to hire 13. I heard there should be another round of command staff boards in a month or so also.

Comment

That's good to hear, hopefully I hear back from my BI soon. Good luck on the final board!

Comment

Well I received a call from Kay at 1230 giving me a conditional offer. I took it, DUH!

Next step is the ORPAT which they're still working on lining up, then the psych and med which usually occur in the same week.

Comment

I am in the middle of the BI for Clackamas County Corrections.
                            Just an average guy who is proud to be a rookie.

Comment

Good luck FETTER. It'll come soon enough.

I just got the call and will be starting the 20th. Hopefully with the 5 others that were at the ORPAT. Seemed like a good group of people.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3161 users online. 143 members and 3018 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X