Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klamath County Sheriff (Lateral/Certified)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klamath County Sheriff (Lateral/Certified)

I see that the Klamath County Sheriff is taking apps. for Patrol Deputy (Lateral/Certified). Anyone have any info. about this Dept.? I know about the area already. Any info. would be great.

Thanks...
    In God we trust, everyone else we search!

Yeah it's going to be kind of rural, depending on what you're used to. South central Oregon is basically full of agricultural business, and home to a lot of high desert terrain. It's pretty down there, but far from anything if you've got a spouse who needs to be in an area of population not sub 10-15,000.

As far as the S.O. goes...couldn't tell ya. I would apply there as a recruit because I don't mind the area. However, I'm not sure I could give you any solid perspective on the Sheriff's Dept. The only thing I could point out would be the dreaded federal "Timber Budget" which recently really hammered some of the counties in southern Oregon. There were some rumors recently of cops and firefighters uncertain on their futures down there, and trying to lateral to more populated areas like Portland/Vancouver area. Good luck...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4346 users online. 215 members and 4131 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X