300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving back to Oklahoma

Hey everyone I am moving back to South Central part of Oklahoma as soon as I can find a job there so if anyone knows of any departments in the Purcell area I would say within 20 miles of there please let me know either on here or in a p/m
    Lawdog TCSO
    In God We Trust all Others we Check NCIC
    well daisy if you do

I had sent this to another member a few days ago. I do not know if it is still current, but it is worth a look. It was for Purcell. I am trying to move my wife back to OK as well. Good luck to you!

https://www.policeone.com/careers/1719240/
    I don't think it's nice you laughing. You see my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him.

Comment

Yeah I need to check with purcell but their hiring process takes awhile
      Lawdog TCSO
      well daisy if you do

Comment

Another member turned me on to www.copjobs.com. It is a pretty good list of every little town that might be hiring. The police jobs were last updated 8/8.
        Last edited by myevilalterego; 08-11-2008, 08:15 AM. Reason: hdh
        I don't think it's nice you laughing. You see my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him.

Comment

I already looked there I have been going there for years I also told someone here on here to go look there when someone else was looking not to long ago the only problem is there is only one department on there from around here
          Lawdog TCSO
          well daisy if you do

Comment

It was most likely me you passed the site onto Well, good luck finding the area you want to go. I know it is hard to find what you really need. Hell, you might just try cold calling or send your resume in where you would like to go. You just never know with the smaller departments!

Comment

http://www.cleet.state.ok.us/Job_Openings.htm
              BUYING OR SELLING A HOME IN OKLAHOMA, CONTACT ME @ 405-823-7330 CHRIS & JEN WITH COLDWELL BANKER, SELECT

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6758 users online. 370 members and 6388 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X