Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• myevilalterego
    replied
    Thanks for the great info, Copsplus was a great source.

Leave a comment:

• Oklahoma_Lawman
    replied
    Try the local Sheriffs Office

Leave a comment:

• lawdog30
    replied
    Originally posted by myevilalterego View Post
    Hi everyone, I am a Colorado Police Officer. 6 years total with 2 as a Detective in Special Victims (crimes against children) at a local police department. My last six months working as Criminal Investigator with the El Paso County DA in Special Victims (sex crimes and felony child abuse).

My wife and I are hoping to get back to OK to her family. Most of her family live in Mountain View OK. I would love to find something in that area (I know it is not a large area). Most of those small departments do not advertise openings on major or internet venues.

If anyone has seen listings in local newspapers and would pass it on I would appreciate the effort!
    try www.copjobs.com

Leave a comment:

• myevilalterego
    started a topic Mountain View, OK

Mountain View, OK

Hi everyone, I am a Colorado Police Officer. 6 years total with 2 as a Detective in Special Victims (crimes against children) at a local police department. My last six months working as Criminal Investigator with the El Paso County DA in Special Victims (sex crimes and felony child abuse).

My wife and I are hoping to get back to OK to her family. Most of her family live in Mountain View OK. I would love to find something in that area (I know it is not a large area). Most of those small departments do not advertise openings on major or internet venues.

If anyone has seen listings in local newspapers and would pass it on I would appreciate the effort!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3092 users online. 193 members and 2899 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X