300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain View, OK

Hi everyone, I am a Colorado Police Officer. 6 years total with 2 as a Detective in Special Victims (crimes against children) at a local police department. My last six months working as Criminal Investigator with the El Paso County DA in Special Victims (sex crimes and felony child abuse).

My wife and I are hoping to get back to OK to her family. Most of her family live in Mountain View OK. I would love to find something in that area (I know it is not a large area). Most of those small departments do not advertise openings on major or internet venues.

If anyone has seen listings in local newspapers and would pass it on I would appreciate the effort!
    I don't think it's nice you laughing. You see my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him.

Originally posted by myevilalterego View Post
    Hi everyone, I am a Colorado Police Officer. 6 years total with 2 as a Detective in Special Victims (crimes against children) at a local police department. My last six months working as Criminal Investigator with the El Paso County DA in Special Victims (sex crimes and felony child abuse).

My wife and I are hoping to get back to OK to her family. Most of her family live in Mountain View OK. I would love to find something in that area (I know it is not a large area). Most of those small departments do not advertise openings on major or internet venues.

If anyone has seen listings in local newspapers and would pass it on I would appreciate the effort!
    try www.copjobs.com
    Lawdog TCSO
    In God We Trust all Others we Check NCIC
    well daisy if you do

Comment

Try the local Sheriffs Office
      BUYING OR SELLING A HOME IN OKLAHOMA, CONTACT ME @ 405-823-7330 CHRIS & JEN WITH COLDWELL BANKER, SELECT

Comment

Thanks for the great info, Copsplus was a great source.
        I don't think it's nice you laughing. You see my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6296 users online. 379 members and 5917 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X