Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relocating to OK

Hello all,

My wife and I are looking at relocating to OK. I am an officer currently at the 2nd largest agency in AZ. I am looking for any info on decent departments in OK. I have realized there is going to be a big pay disparity but with the COL being cheaper it hopefully balances out.
    If anyone knows of good departments with decent pay for lateral officers I am all ears.

Thank you in advance for your help

I'm looking at leaving Illinois as the governor just signed HB 3653 into law, making our jobs even more difficult and eliminating no cash bail. I see Oklahoma City are taking applications for their FEB 2022 academy class and Stillwater is accepting applications until April. Unfortunately I didn't see anything about lateral-entry though I believe both departments offer incentive pay for college degrees. I did a google search and the only other departments that it shows that they are only hiring at Universities and community colleges, so not much to choose from. At this point as long as I get support from the community I'd take the job. Good luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4887 users online. 259 members and 4628 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X