Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• police officer salary comparison

Hi guys,
    I'm looking for police officer salary information. My department is looking for any information listing starting pay and benefits for cleet certified police officers. We are looking for responses from agencies with 15 or less officers and populations with 8,000 people or less in Oklahoma. We are going to use this information to assist my agency with getting a much needed raise from our city council. Our City manager requested a salary comparison. Any information would be appreciated.

Originally posted by aircop26 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm looking for police officer salary information. My department is looking for any information listing starting pay and benefits for cleet certified police officers. We are looking for responses from agencies with 15 or less officers and populations with 8,000 people or less in Oklahoma. We are going to use this information to assist my agency with getting a much needed raise from our city council. Our City manager requested a salary comparison. Any information would be appreciated.
    I don't have hard figures, but I do know of two small municipal agencies in the Panhandle that start their people in the $2000-$2100 range, unless they have experience. Decent experience will get folks somewhere around $2300-$2600 a month.
    "I will not use my patrol car as a desert prerunner unless in pursuit."

Comment

Thanks for the info. If you are able to get their information that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMdntRdr View Post
        I don't have hard figures, but I do know of two small municipal agencies in the Panhandle that start their people in the $2000-$2100 range, unless they have experience. Decent experience will get folks somewhere around $2300-$2600 a month.
        hmmm. maybe i'll consider it??? naaaah... BTDT

Comment

Originally posted by pinedog View Post
          hmmm. maybe i'll consider it??? naaaah... BTDT

By the way, your favorite pal that lives down the street from where I used to live over there made a trip into the office yesterday to have a chat about his interactions with me over the last few months

Comment

so...you are up for a commendation???????????

Comment

Originally posted by pinedog View Post
              so...you are up for a commendation???????????
              There was a mention about a pay raise

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3886 users online. 247 members and 3639 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X