300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobs in Oklahoma

Thought I would start this thread for those looking for work in the State of Oklahoma... Fell free to add to this.

Oklahoma Highway Patrol

The Village is Hiring dispatchers

The Town of Union City Po- lice Department is accepting applications for a full time Police Officer until Septem- ber 30, 2005. CLEET certifi- cation is preferred. Applica- tions are available at Town Hall, 101 N. Elm in Union City. For more information call 483-5020
    Sorry no website

CLEVELAND COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE Fulltime CLEET CERTIFIED SHERIFF'S DEPUTIES Salary $24,000-$25,000 Non Certified DETENTION DEPUTIES Salary $23,100-$24,300 Generous Benefits Package Apply in person 203 S. Jones, Norman OK 73069
    Sorry no website

Norman Police Department

Tecumseh, OK
    Sorry No Info or website

Town of Forest Park EEO, Wanted Police Officer FT & Reserve. Application dead- line Sept 30 call 427-0367

OU Health Science Center

That is all I can find for now......

Hey cool Cleveland County Sheriffs are still looking for non-certified detention officers. I filled out an app. but havent turned it in yet, cause I had to wait for California to send me my birth certificate. But now I can send it in first thing on monday.

Comment

OCPD is now testing twice a month for the June academy.
      sigpic

Comment

I went down to the recruiting office and turned in my OCPD application. They will get back to me in 7 to 10 days. 'June' they told me , when I asked them about the next academy. JUNE?!?!?!?! That is a long freggin wait. But oh well I will be more then glad to wait until then if I get chosen. Holy crap, thats 9 months.

Comment

Originally posted by chevysn1911s
          I went down to the recruiting office and turned in my OCPD application. They will get back to me in 7 to 10 days. 'June' they told me , when I asked them about the next academy. JUNE?!?!?!?! That is a long freggin wait. But oh well I will be more then glad to wait until then if I get chosen. Holy crap, thats 9 months.
          If you find better, take it instead of waiting. OCPD has some good officers, and I am friends with quite a few of them. You just have to make sure you do not let the environment of a big city agency take you down a blackhole.

For what it is worth, Yukon SHOULD be hiring in the very near future also. Everyone uses that as a stepping stone.
          sigpic

Comment

Yukon lol....

BARNSDALL P.D. 918-847-2285
            Barnsdall, OK
            Population: 1,325
            Reserve Police Officer: Contact Chief Tony Gates at above telephone number.

BOISE CITY P.D. 580-544-2271 FAX: 580-544-3135
            P.O. Box 129
            23 N. Logan
            Boise City, OK 73933
            Population: 1,483
            Police Officer: (1 position) CLEET certified preferred but not required. Starting pay $9.87/hr. to $0.75/hr dependent upon experience and certification, plus probationary increase. Paid health ins., life ins. and retirement.

CITIZEN POTAWATOMI NATION P.D. 405-878-4818 FAX: 405-878-4820 [email protected]
            1601 S. Gordon Cooper Drive
            Shawnee, OK 74801
            Police Officer: Currently have 12 new full time positions.

HOLLIS P.D. 580-688-9216
            105 W. Jones St.
            Hollis, OK 73550
            Population: 2,450
            Police Officer: HS/GED, 21yoa. CLEET preferred. Contact Chief Christopher Cook at above number

MINCO P.D. 405-352-5141 FAX 405-352-5141 e-mail: [email protected]
            P.O. Box 512
            Minco, Ok 73059-0512
            Population 1675
            Police Officer: CLEET Certified, salary $1763.

PAWHUSKA P.D. 918-287-4545
            128 West Main St.
            Pawhuska, OK 74056
            Population: 3,629
            Police Officer: Now accepting applications for the position of Police Officer. Starting salary uncertified $18,720 to $22,880 based on experience. Shift work, insurance benefit package. Applicants must be willing to relocate. For application contact Pawhuska City Hall or the Pawhuska Police Department (918-287-4545). Applications will be accepted through October 15th. The City of Pawhuska is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Comment

Originally posted by chevysn1911s

For what it is worth, Cleet next academy is 12-3, if you get hired somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by oSutrooper
                For what it is worth, Cleet next academy is 12-3, if you get hired somewhere.
                The December academy is NOT in Ada correct so will not be residential??!!??
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZGXtreme
                  The December academy is NOT in Ada correct so will not be residential??!!??
                  That good to hear... get to sleep in my own bed everynight lol

Comment

Originally posted by oSutrooper
                    That good to hear... get to sleep in my own bed everynight lol
                    Amen!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bull3032
                      if you live more than 60 miles from the DPS (3600 MLK), then you are eligible to stay in the OK National Guard dorms (about a 5 minute drive from the DPS). I live in the city, so I (obvisously) stayed at home. I hear the dorms are pretty crappy, but you do get to be pretty close with the other officers in the class. In an unrelated story, I extremely dislike my FTO. I think he actually is trying to make me look like a horse's *** to the sergeant. Can't wait till December so I can actually get my **** done without having to worry about getting my balls busted on such a regular basis.
                      Who you get on with?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bull3032
                        I hear the dorms are pretty crappy, but you do get to be pretty close with the other officers in the class. .
                        what, crappy, whats not nice bout them, inmates laying on your bed instead of cleaning the building,, busted beds with springs and bars poking you in the back, a stained shower that has super fungi that mysteriously eats your soap, no a/c, walls so thin that you have to wear your your ear muffs,
                        man, its better than the hilton,,,what ya talkin bout.

Comment

Just glad all I gotta do is drive to MLK from Edmond!
                          sigpic

Comment

morning traffic would suck,but its worth it, i freggin hated those barricks,,, i thought you were goin for ocpd????? or are you going for edmond?

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                              morning traffic would suck,but its worth it, i freggin hated those barricks,,, i thought you were goin for ocpd????? or are you going for edmond?
                              Was going for OCPD but they are hiring for the June academy as the November one has filled up... and I won't wait that long to start working.

Still in the process with OSU PD so will see how that goes.

If nothing else, I will reapply with Albuquerque PD and have also looked into Las Vegas PD.
                              sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5679 users online. 326 members and 5353 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X