300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCPD Class 133

People always seem to want to know so I thought I'd pass it along. The projected start date for Class 133 is January 16th, 2015. The city council has approved funding for approximately 50 positions in this academy class.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting 3 or 4 times.

M-11

Will be turning in my app soon then!

Comment

As always 5031OKC your information is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Comment

No problem. Good luck to those applying.

M-11

Comment

5031OKC your information is always great. Thank you!! Had my polygraph today, super stoked!! Tomorrow I meet my BI!

Comment

Took (and passed) my polygraph yesterday morning! Will be getting fingerprints and photo taken tomorrow, and psych eval later in the week. My BI should be assigned this week as well. Good luck to those applying!

Comment

Anybody else making progress in the process for the January Academy?

Hiring board went well this past Thursday for me, Police Pension Physical this week and MMPI on Monday. Would be nice to talk to some people who are hoping to be starting in January, or have already been offered a spot.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPDHopeful414 View Post
                Anybody else making progress in the process for the January Academy?

Hiring board went well this past Thursday for me, Police Pension Physical this week and MMPI on Monday. Would be nice to talk to some people who are hoping to be starting in January, or have already been offered a spot.
                Thank God, I received my Conditional Offer. Had my MMPI & Physical about a week ago. Everything seemed to go well! Good luck to you!

Comment

Awesome, I'm hoping that i'll be in the same boat in a couple weeks. Took the PFE on August 9th, so this whole process has gone pretty quickly.

Comment

I would love to get in the January Academy, however I haven't even turned in my Application and I live in Tulsa.
                    I plan on getting that app in pretty soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Crinkel View Post
                      I would love to get in the January Academy, however I haven't even turned in my Application and I live in Tulsa.
                      I plan on getting that app in pretty soon.
                      FYI, you have may have waited too long. I'm not saying it's too late, but if not, it's close. Keep in mind we're talking about an academy that starts in about 4 months. If you want in the next academy, better get that app in ASAP.

M-11

Comment

I did my MMPI & Physical about two weeks ago and I do not know how much longer should I waiting on. Also, what is for next? what is very important thing while we are in the Academy. Can any one answer it?

Comment

The members of Class 133 begin their journey this Friday morning. Good luck guys and gals. Don't screw up.

M-11

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6166 users online. 331 members and 5835 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X