300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleet June 20th

I'm headed to CLEET June 20th. Anyone else scheduled to go?

Good Luck. At least you won't have to worry about pipes bursting like we did this past Winter. Tell Donkey Dog I said Hello.
    Obedience to Law is Liberty.

Comment

flhtbill you not going out for OHP anymore I thought you were trying to get on there?

Comment

At least that **** poor director is out. When the last several we sent through came back telling me about his hour rant declaring himself untouchable from anyone and even the govenor couldnt fire him I was amazed. I dont see the need to walk in the first day and go on a rant about how your in charge of CLEET and you call the shots. If there is some issue then certainly, but not as your introduction. I dont see why someone from Okla who has worked under CLEETs rule and ideas for years doesnt make a fine choice. Emmons, Oneill, Tillison, Wilson, Harvey Pratt, and many others could do a great job running CLEET. Just my 2 cents. Good luck in class doubleduece, we'll have a few guys in there with you.

Comment

Good luck! my husband graduated from CLEET in 08

Comment

thanks... I'm just ready to get it over with.. But then again, its a 4 month long vacation from the job.

Comment

Dude its miserable. When I went it was 9 weeks and the class and training wasnt so bad but the way they treat you like your in grade school again and the BS from the classmates who arent serious about this line of work is pitiful. Im surprised they havent tried to administer detentions and paddlings yet. In your class there will be about 120 or so folks and 35 of them are there because they want a career in LE. The rest are there because its what theyre doing this summer. That said the instructors are well meaning and do know their business so listen and ignore the crap and drama generated by your classmates.

Some teachers are great and could teach 40 hours on how to open a jelly jar and make you hang on every word. Others seem boring and dry but will be teaching good stuff so bear with the less exciting teachers and you'll find they have some good information. If your serious about LE you'll be fine whatever kind of group you get. Im sure someone will take issue with this post but you come back here and PM me after your academy and tell me if I was wrong.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up...

Comment

I'll be going June 20th Doubleduce, shoot you a pm..

Comment

Good luck.

Like I tell our new hires, CLEET is a joke, you don't need to plan, prepare, or bring anything other than bring a TON of patience. Between them treating you like you are 5 years old and CLEET in general not knowing what they are doing from one day to the next, it's basically orgainized chaos.

The class schedule they give you? Ignore half of it because they can't find the instructors (being in BFE Ada is their fault but you get to endure their bad decision)....but don't worry, they will still teach you the classes at 9 or 10pm at night because you have to have them and they can't fit them in anywhere else.

Comment

Well got my bags packed and stuffed in the back of my take home... ready to get this started..... CLEET 10am Monday morning

Comment

checking in....let the fun begin

Comment

So far so good... completed ethics, report writing, human relations, first-aid, community relations. And today is last day of custody and control... and yes donkey dog is still around lol

Comment

One of my fellow cadets had a room that the door didn't close. He woke up one morning with her (donkey dog) sleeping in bed with him. Funny Stuff!
                            Obedience to Law is Liberty.

Comment

3 weeks left till graduation

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3841 users online. 211 members and 3630 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X