300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCSO Deputy

I was considering putting in an application for Deputy with the Tulsa County Sheriff's Office. Does anyone here have any info about the job or the department? How long you work in the jail or courthouse until you get out to patrol, or about the morale of the department? I have searched the other TCSO threads here but couldn't find very much information. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

i dont know anything about the Tulsa pd but my cousins husband is a Tulsa police officer.

Comment

Not trying to knock anyone but theres better departments around that are hiring.

Comment

might try osage county

Comment

Originally posted by Theroper View Post
          Not trying to knock anyone but theres better departments around that are hiring.
          Is Tulsa SO really that bad??? I honestly do not know anything about the agency accept from what I have seen on COPS and JAIL. What exactly makes it so bad? Is it the training, the morale, the admin, the equipment????
          Nothing worth having comes easy...earn it

Comment

Its not that bad. I just said better departments are hiring. At the top of the list TPD, OKC, OHP, OWASSO, BA, are hiring or will soon and pay way better, and you dont have to start out as a jailer. I have been in tulsa county jail many times and there professionalism isnt that high in my opinion. Im not knocking everyone there just some, and i know thats in every place you go. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5762 users online. 342 members and 5420 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X