• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried this?

http://www.backdefensesystems.com/default.asp
    You can't fix stupid!

No but I plan to

Comment

have you watched the video for how you put that thing on? I think a parachute is easier to strap on, holy cow.

I'll stick to exercise and and my current duty belt set up.
      Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

Originally posted by leesrt View Post
        have you watched the video for how you put that thing on? I think a parachute is easier to strap on, holy cow.

I'll stick to exercise and and my current duty belt set up.
        It's not rocket science! You only have to adjust it once.
        You can't fix stupid!

Comment

Erased post.
          Last edited by Spyforhire; 11-10-2009, 02:18 AM. Reason: My thoughts are not valid.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyforhire View Post
            What happens if you have to go to the restroom? What happens if you work 16 hours double and hit the only late-night joint open serving spicy food (taco bell), and have to hit the bathroom a second time... FAST! Not to mention if you get called to duty, while your taking care of business...

I saw this, but I don't think I could work with this. I may be over thinking things, but I do have Crohn's... so just a little precaution there. Or maybe I just work too much, or I'm too busy to get a good 15 minutes to reassemble the Batbelt.

It's 4 belt keepers just like you would normally have...Thats all you have to do once you adjust it once...I think the question was "has anyone tried this" not "would you like to make a coment on something you have never used"
            Last edited by BigTrey37; 11-09-2009, 11:18 PM.
            You can't fix stupid!

Comment

I wish I had an extra $200 right now.
              BUYING OR SELLING A HOME IN OKLAHOMA, CONTACT ME @ 405-823-7330 CHRIS & JEN WITH COLDWELL BANKER, SELECT

Comment

Originally posted by BigTrey37 View Post
                It's 4 belt keepers just like you would normally have...Thats all you have to do once you adjust it once...I think the question was "has anyone tried this" not "would you like to make a coment on something you have never used"
                Good point. What a great attitude. I'm out.

Comment

Wow, how touchy. Here, see if this makes you feel better....

I've tried it and it Rocks!!!
                  Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

I think the question was "has anyone tried this" not "would you like to make a coment on something you have never used"
                    Be more of a dick. Geez.

One of my buddies at work has one and swears by it....I've seen him take it off at the gym after work, and he doesn't have much of a problem maneuvering it, even though it looks quite complicated. From how he describes it, it's one of those "once you get the hang of it, it's great" type of deals.

Comment

Hey Bob I wasn't being a dick. I just wasn't asking for opinions from those that haven't tried it (or know someone that has).. BTW Thanks for the good info bro...thats what I was looking for
                      You can't fix stupid!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4892 users online. 269 members and 4623 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X