300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserve

I live in McAlester and i am CLEET certified, but i have no experience as a Police Officer. I would like to know if there is any openings in the McAlester area for a Reserve Officer. Full Time Officer would be nice, but it's hard to get on at a department without ant experience.

Youre already certified with no experience???....DOC, I assume? Man try the smaller agencies...they just want someone that they don't have to send to CLEET
    You can't fix stupid!

Comment

yeah cop program? Its easy actually to get on if you already have cleet and have a good record and can pass a physical...

Comment

Sorry for the late post, but have you contacted Chief Cook over in Krebs? I was looking at moving back to the area last year (McAlester is my hometown) and they have a sweet deal. Take home car, in-car MDT, nice equipment and uniforms.

You might also want to contact Sheriff Kerns. I heard he's been looking for reserves.
        "The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly. -Teddy Roosevelt"

Comment

Is this the same Krebs? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z64zDBUtjbY
          You can't fix stupid!

Comment

BiggieT - give me a land-line, please

Comment

Haileyville is hiring for reserve

Comment

Originally posted by BigTrey37 View Post
                Please don't take this as me taking up for that officer, but do you not have any D bags on your department?

I'm glad that guy quit though, but unfortunately I don't think there are a lot of us that hasn't heard that kind of talk before.

But yea, it's the same Krebs.
                "The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly. -Teddy Roosevelt"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2273 users online. 153 members and 2120 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X