300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bust a cap

This isn't what you thought it was going to be....does anyone use this product or know anyone that does?

http://www.bustacap.net/
    You can't fix stupid!

Not being a cop yet, I have no background on use of this product. However, I did get a xmas gift a couple of years ago that has that feature. Its like a all in one tire gauge with that type of metal tip that when in an emergency you tap that metal tip on the glass and in breaks the glass. It has something to do with all of the force of the tap going toward the tip on that flashlight making the force of the hit more powerful. I know it works, but I have never seen it break a windshield in person.
    Last edited by OUGrad1983; 09-10-2009, 03:22 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

I'd save my cash. I am sure it works but so does an extended ASP or fullsize Streamlight/Maglight.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZGXtreme View Post
        I'd save my cash. I am sure it works but so does an extended ASP or fullsize Streamlight/Maglight.
        LOL yeah I've heard stories about that....I'm not swinging my $100 sl20 at a window
        You can't fix stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by BigTrey37 View Post
          LOL yeah I've heard stories about that....I'm not swinging my $100 sl20 at a window
          Works great and adds some "character marks" to the paint.
          Last edited by ZGXtreme; 09-17-2009, 08:07 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Go to home depot and get a center punch, way cheaper

Comment

I never had any qualms about taking a swing at a window with mine. That's why I preferred to metal body model as opposed to the composite body. Broke a few windows with mine and never had any problems.
              Anything worth shooting is worth shooting 3 or 4 times.

M-11

Comment

thanks for the info 5031...I've never had to break a window (and hopefully never will) but I've just heard horror stories. Yeah the plastic bodies are no bueno..lol theres a story about a guy that hit a guy with one (composite SL20)because thats all he had, and it bounced out of his hand and went 15 feet into the air.
                You can't fix stupid!

Comment

thanks for the info 5031...I've never had to break a window (and hopefully never will) but I've just heard horror stories. Yeah the plastic bodies are no bueno..lol theres a story about a guy that hit a guy with one (composite SL20)because thats all he had, and it bounced out of his hand and went 15 feet into the air.
                  That's why I say poo on plastic. I like the metal bodied SL20. It just feels like your holding something substantial in your hand. I wouldn't know how effective it is against another person. I never done anything like that. Ever. No sir.
                  Anything worth shooting is worth shooting 3 or 4 times.

M-11

Comment

Well it's not a weapon unless it's all you got, but if it's all you got I assume it's a damn good weapon lol. Plus nothing says I may want to think twice about messing with this guy like a guy holding a foot long pipe!
                    You can't fix stupid!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3766 users online. 233 members and 3533 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X