X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow a little extreme

i got a good laugh from this
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...Off0080913.htm

I am an African American woman who worked for a school and reported a high ranking cops brother for harassment and kissing a 13yr. old black girl. He lost his job and called his cop and union friends to start watching my every movement, listening to my phone, tapping into my computer and trying to find me in a criminal position so that I could be arrested.

However I do not break the law and I began reporting these corrupt cops to Internal Affairs, but no one would help me. They have banded together to ruin my life because they can not beat me legally, so they call my job and slander my name. They follow me and then call my job and say thay I am paranoid and people actually are so naive and stupid that they believe these lies and help these corrupt cops violate the constitution and have me followed.

I need a way to file a case against them. My word alone is not enough. They won't leave me alone because I know who they are and I know that they have used a form of new weapon on me that uses sonar lasers and microwave technology that gives a burning sensation underneath my skin. It is generated through many sources like radio waves, telephone lines, computers, and other ways. Please check it out on the internet called new techologies for law enforcement weapons.

This is illegal because I am an American citizen and my life has been hurt so badly by men and women who took an oath to protect and serve the public. They are no more than criminals with a badge who lie, manipulate, scheme, bully, use racist and facist tactics to proclaim their superiority. Let me not forget how each night they use the police helicopter to hover over my house and use satelite technology on me in my home. Research my claim and help me bring back justice and honor to the police.

Bernadette
    Oklahoma
    U.S.A.

This is exactly how my first police department recruited me. Microwave/sonar burns while I watched Jerry Springer. The cops were sending subliminal messages to my tv. The Police Chief called my boss and told him that I was a terrorist, causing me to be fired. The evil police force created a situation that left only the police department as my only choice for employment.

Hang in there Bernadette. The starship from Talus 4 Minor will be here soon to take us home.
    I don't think it's nice you laughing. You see my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him.

Comment

Midwest City, Norman, OKC, I pray that someone from these agencies are reading this!

Comment

LMAOROF OMG that is hillarious someone really believes that Oklahoma cops would be using something like this wow now maybe in California or New York but not Oklahoma Wtf they think that we are that far ahead on times Hell most Oklahoma cops don't even carry pepper spray or tasers let alone sonar lasers and microwave technology LMAOROF hell they barely have lidar
        Lawdog TCSO
        In God We Trust all Others we Check NCIC
        well daisy if you do

Comment

Bernadette, in all seriousness.....I'd suggest wearing a tinfoil hat to ANY and ALL review boards. Don't give them a chance to mess with your brain waves!!! You've been warned!

Comment

I think llucas83 is just quoting a story they read. So, it's like hearing it from a third party.

Good luck with the application process in the three departments you are applying at. I guess OHP didn't work out. I'll be doing the same in a couple of years. I'm sure you read about my situation.
            Obedience to Law is Liberty.

Comment

I think flhtbill is right, but man is Bernadette is still a goof or what? Do I ever love crazy people! There is a Bernadette in every jurisdiction.
              I don't think it's nice you laughing. You see my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him.

Comment

Lucas,

I'm not sure how to respond to her post on the ripoffreport website, but if you can go there and direct her to this website:

http://www.zapatopi.net/afdb/

it will tell her how to make an aluminum foil deflector beanie to avoid all that nasty mind control. There are many illustrations, pictures and instructions that should put her mind at ease. She can just follow the links on the bottom right of each page and it will take her through all of the instructions.
                Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

right...nutjob
                  In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

Originally posted by Mstangfk View Post
                    right...nutjob
                    Come on. She should be treated like a treasured possession. If it wasn't for people like her, we wouldn't have such lucrative jobs.
                    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
                      Come on. She should be treated like a treasured possession. If it wasn't for people like her, we wouldn't have such lucrative jobs.
                      we?

i havent gotten hired yet..gotta wait till all the choir boys get hired first, then they hire people like me....
                      In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

Originally posted by Mstangfk View Post
                        ..gotta wait till all the choir boys get hired first, then they hire people like me....
                        Interesting reference

Comment

Well the cat is out of the bag......you figured me out Bernadette.
                          You have passed the test but there is only one step left. Stare at the end of the pen, a bright light will follow shortly thereafter, all your memories will be gone and you will be presented with a black suit. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalII View Post
                            Interesting reference
                            \

LOL

well i was told during an interview at a local dept that i had a "shady past"..

that shady past means smoking mary jane when i was younger and a suspended license..(im 31 now)

im assuming they are getting all the good kids jobs firsts before they will take a chance on such a dirtbag..lol

its my way of making light of the situation, that way im not ****ed hehehe

Comment

Wow, I could see that if you only smoked a few times (and only the product that did not sell). That is not an automatic DQ most places in CO and it did not seem to be with the state in OK.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3385 users online. 170 members and 3215 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X