300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !?!donuts!?!

OK, now that I have your attention, I thought I'd let you guys/gals in on a little gem I found in my district... Not trying to take away from Brown's Bakery(donuts), but the Prairie Thunder Baking Company has some amazing breads and pastries (not so much donuts)... They also have a lunch menu, great coffee, etc.....

I have found myself in utter disgust of "breakfast" (eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, slimy bacon, waffles, poooooooooooorrrrr service, etc....) so I started packing my own dinner/breakfast (2130-0730 are my hours). This consists mostly of sandwiches, etc... Prairie Thunder has some great breads, and yes I do like the "pastries".

Anyways, if you too are strung out on the typical places to eat on shift and your in the city, try'em. I'm pretty sure you'll like what they offer. They are located in the Plaza Court building next to the Mid-Town YMCA. Closest intersection is NW 10th/Walker.

1114 Classen Drive
    Oklahoma City, OK 73103
    Phone: 405-602-2922

www.prairiethunderbaking.com

I don't work for them, or have any connections to the staff or owner, just really think you'd enjoy what they offer, suprisingly I did!
    "You, you, and you ... panic. The rest of you, come with me."

- Unknown US Marine Corp Gunnery Sgt (first)
    - Sergeant Major Jonas Blane (The Unit)

mmm

i used to work at Cafe 501 in Edmond, i love artisan Bread..
    In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

Originally posted by Mstangfk View Post
      mmm

i used to work at Cafe 501 in Edmond, i love artisan Bread..
      Seriously, this guy makes some awesome bread... From my time in Europe this guy is on the money... He has a crossiant breakfast sandwich that is awesome. If you find yourself down there, you should check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by MudPupp View Post
        Seriously, this guy makes some awesome bread... From my time in Europe this guy is on the money... He has a crossiant breakfast sandwich that is awesome. If you find yourself down there, you should check it out.
        ill make it a point..i drop off dry cleaning downtown by the jail about once a month..
        In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

What time does this store usually open?

Comment

Originally posted by jdub1242 View Post
            What time does this store usually open?
            7a-6p Mon-Fri
            7a-2p Sat

Picked up an olive loaf today.... Damn good

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 158306 users online. 131 members and 158175 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X