300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-9 Vehicle Inserts

Hey I am trying to find smaller PD's in Oklahoma that are in need of K-9 vehicle inserts for Crown Victorias. If someone knows of a smaller PD that is in need of an insert please let me know. Thanks

Insert?

like the back seat deals?
    In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

Yes. The backseat is removed and an aluminum insert is put in its place. All sides are covered including windows with metal screens.

Comment

crap a buddy of mine is a K9 officer in a small town now but he doesnt get on here much, ill see if i can get ahold of him..

i think he might have a Blazer not a Vic tho..
        In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

Pretty sure Bigthumper on here could use em..

Comment

Can you contact Stroud PD and speak with Chief Gaylord. We are in the process of getting another K9 and would greatly appreciate any help getting an insert.

Thanks

Comment

please E-mail me at lights_n_stuff@sbcglobal.net with more info and pictures if you have them.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3884 users online. 170 members and 3714 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X