300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.Norton View Post
    Well, if that's the case then I'm not too far down the list. A lot of people are going to be eliminated in the PAT. A lot are going to be eliminated in the background check. So, they'll need to process a good deal of people. And, I didn't qualify for the 15 % extra credit for residency, either. I've only technically lived in the corporate limits of Akron for 9 months. I'm not even sure I got any extra credit for my degree.
    Ya i'm hoping a lot will get eliminated in the PAT and the background checks to. I'm not sure if they gave me any extra for my degree either. I dont know why they didn't have it listed on the slip they sent out.

Comment

Originally posted by mikol427 View Post
      I dont know why they didn't have it listed on the slip they sent out.
      Yeah, that was very confusing.

Comment

Keep in mind guys that Akron has city residency and all of their guys hate it

Comment

Originally posted by ess286 View Post
          Yeah, that's definately a con.

Comment

Originally posted by ess286 View Post
            I don't see why they hate it so much. I don't think it's all that bad in Akron. It's kind of nice off the rt8 area.

Comment

They hate it because policing where you live sucks butt. We had residency when I got hired in Canton 13 yrs ago. We have since got rid of it and I moved 30 minutes away which was a great decision

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12447 users online. 429 members and 12018 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X