300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbus police reserve?

Anyone know anything about it? I read some info about it and saw that the process was similar to the actual full time position which includes an oral interview, physical exam background etc. Well I went through the entire process for the full time position and as many are aware due to budget cuts the december class was cancelled so im just stuck waiting. For some reason I cant download the reserve application from the site so i dont even know what it looks like. From what I understand it is a non paying job but requires around 650 hrs at the training academy. If it is a non-paying position it shouldnt be affected by the budget right? Assuming they can pay the instructors for the extra hours. Im wondering if it would be possible for them to let me jump right in since I did the entire process for the full time position? And do they usually do it during the time of year an academy class is being taught?

I applied for it and received a letter almost a year later saying they do not have enough applicants to run a new class. This was quite a few months ago.
    -Stay safe

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5765 users online. 344 members and 5421 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X