300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaware County Sheriff

For Central Ohio Officers. What is everyone's opinion about the appointed Sheriff of Delaware County, Walter L. Davis III (Magnum as he likes to be called).

There seems to be a lot of controversy about him, and a lot of rumors about inappropriate behavior and buffoonery about him.

There is a big forum on another site where DCSO employees and other citizens and others from Delaware County have weighed in about him.

I don't think I can post the link here, but it is on t op ix. A lot of specific details of indiscretions there.
    I will try to post the link, don't know if they will allow it.
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dela...A0RT5J0LB589HD

Anyone have any opinions on him here?
    Last edited by buffalo44; 04-22-2008, 10:21 AM.

WOWWEE! Thanks for sharing the link.
    Last edited by OhioNarc; 04-23-2008, 05:57 PM. Reason: misspelling
    The Big O

OhioNarc
    Northeast Ohio

"There will be no peace until they (terrorist) love their children more than they hate ours"

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of the agency.

Comment

I've been out of the central Ohio LE loop for years and rarely watch the local news, but wasn't this guy suppose to be some elite ex-OSP trooper who was going to bring the DCSO back to respectability? If he is bad news, luckily he can be voted out by the citizens, unlike a certain nearby "big" city chief, who should have been removed/replaced years ago.
      The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6778 users online. 285 members and 6493 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X