300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio Background Investigators

I've got some information I want to run by any Background Investigators from Ohio. I'd ask around in the Hiring and Recruitment section but it seems that most of the answers come from those on the west coast. My questions pertain mostly to those local to the state.

PMs welcome, thank you.

What are your questions? Maybe anyone of us who went through (or are currently going through) the background process can help.
    The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

It's just mainly regarding my background and some issues I've been having advancing to another department. Some of it is sensitive information that I don't necessarily want floating around a public forum. If you're interested in hearing about it though, let me know in PM.

Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9635 users online. 312 members and 9323 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X