300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help//credit Issues.

Hi Guys Ive Been Reading Threads For About A Year Now And Finally Decided To Join But Hear Is My Question, I Am 26 Years Old And I Went Thru An Opota Academy When I Was 24 But Did Not Pass The Run. My Concern Is That After Reading Past Threads I Have Been Scared Away From Open Enrollment Academies, My Problem Comes From After A Wife Of 8yrs And 3kids My Credit Isnt In Good Shape Any More...........is That Going To Disqual Me From Every Dept I Apply To?....thanks In Advance

No matter what academy you go to you will have to pass the run. You need to get in shape if you want to be a cop.

Comment

Its Not So Much The Run Any More.... Im In Great Physical Shape...its The Fact That My Credit Is Not In A1 Condition That Make Me Thik I Will Not Find A Dept That Will Allow Me To Get Past The Backgroud Section.

Comment

why do people capitalize each indivudal word?

I CAN UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE THING ...

But Why Would Someone Capitalize Each Individual Word?
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distric...ice_Department

Comment

That is a good point. Why are you capitalizing everything? As far as the bad credit, it will probably depend on the agency. It might matter for some and might not with others. I would just be up front from the get go.

Comment

sorry about the capitals, my computer at work does it on its own, but thanks alot for the info, i know that columbus takes it into consideration because i have a friend who is made to be an officer but was denied by CPD because of that, so i was just trying to see if that was an across the board standard or agency by agency

Comment

Originally posted by stewill View Post
              sorry about the capitals, my computer at work does it on its own, but thanks alot for the info, i know that columbus takes it into consideration because i have a friend who is made to be an officer but was denied by CPD because of that, so i was just trying to see if that was an across the board standard or agency by agency
              haha I was wondering about that, because your post wasn't the first one on here where I saw that. sorry to sound like a smart ***.
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distric...ice_Department

Comment

No Prob.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8597 users online. 445 members and 8152 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X