300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blendon Township, Perry Township

From the standpoint of a part-time officer, anyone out there have any insight on either of these departments and able to compare/contrast them.

I'm looking for any information on how busy they might be, what equipment they provide, obviously officer satisfaction, department reputation, etc.

Another issue would be if either (or both) start you as an unpaid reserve during FTO, then move you to part-time paid after FTO is complete. I know Minerva Park and I believe Mifflin Township do this. Once you get off FTO, how much availability of hours would there be to work?

If you'd prefer to PM me, that's fine.

Thanks in advance for any information!
    Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

You might want to specify a county since there are close to 30 Perry Townships in Ohio and I'm pretty sure the one by me is not the one you're asking about.

Comment

Sorry, both departments I'm inquiring about are in Franklin County.
      Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

Hey Mike,

If you want busy join the Columbus PD Reserves. With your background you could work the inner city precincts. Lots of shootings, stabbings, etc. Come on, jump into the deep end.
        The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

PM sent to yah

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8441 users online. 280 members and 8161 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X