300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Columbus PD officers here?

I decided to join this forum and I'm curious if any CPD or suburban officers are members.
    The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Yep. Suburb, directly north of 3 precinct.

Comment

Columbus suburb bordering 14th precinct.
      Last edited by OhioHog; 03-11-2008, 07:29 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Columbus suburb on the North side.

Comment

11 pct "B" Co

Comment

That makes three that I'm aware of from CPD. A new guy (just finished his coaching), a veteran (you) and an old retired guy (me). Stay safe down there with the good old boys on 11 and 13.
            The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

I'm CPD, EAST SIDE (if your cpd you'll get how I just said that). Drewsy is too. He just graduated the academy and is in coaching.

Comment

Yup, 2c co. For five and then....who knows.

Comment

Columbus suburb east of 7 precinct

Comment

Interesting to see where people are located in the city... doesn't seem as though any officers are near me though.

Comment

At least four CPDer's and a few suburban guys. You guys can fight the battles now. I've been retired 11 years. Worked the short north (1), bottoms (8) and hilltop (10 & 15); 14 years total in Patrol. Far too long on the street. Stay Safe!

Comment

Originally posted by CPD7297 View Post
                        At least four CPDer's and a few suburban guys. You guys can fight the battles now. I've been retired 11 years. Worked the short north (1), bottoms (8) and hilltop (10 & 15); 14 years total in Patrol. Far too long on the street. Stay Safe!
                        Ah! There's someone from my neck of the woods. I'm in Prec. 10.

By in I mean live, not work.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13411 users online. 486 members and 12925 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X