300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jiu Jitsu near Marysville?

Anyone know/able to recommend a good place to start studying Jiu Jitsu in Marysville?

Thanks
    Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

try www.fightresource.com then look at the school directory. that should help
    To be honest I don't remember too much about losing my virginity. All I remember is I had been awake for almost 86 hours, I was on the roof of a Public Storage building in what seemed to be a freezing rainstorm, and Christopher Walken was there with a disposable camera that he kept winding even though it had clearly run out of pictures.

Comment

no luck, nice site though thanks
      Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

This school is in Delaware, only about 10 to 15 minutes away.

I have a good friend who takes classes there and has been going for a while.

http://www.summitmartialarts.com/

Comment

Ah nice link kabal thanks.

Any idea on the cost of that place?

Comment

Sorry, I don't know what he pays. He has a new house and a new baby so it can't be too expensive.

I think they give (or at least used to give) a LE discount. You might ask if that carries over to fire if you call them.

Comment

I'm about 2-3 months from being sworn aux or part-time anyhow (as far as the discount goes)

I'm definatly looking him up once academy ends..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8692 users online. 443 members and 8249 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X